Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Region 11 Finals: Eastmoor Academy vs. Sheridan

Post by greygoose »

Both teams playing quality ball at the right time, very well could be a toss up game here. Going to go with Sheridan.

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

Not that Eastmoor is a push over but I would think Sheridan is glad its playing Eastmoor then Hartley. Good Luck to both teams.

roundtown98
Waterboy

Post by roundtown98 »

Has anyone heard where this game is being played?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

roundtown98 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:27 pm Has anyone heard where this game is being played?
Lancaster makes sense for this. And darn it, I want to see a playoff game there!

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Funny how we all the experts keep dismissing the public schools in this region

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

Game will be at Lancaster

Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

bsee12345 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:39 am I would think Sheridan is glad its playing Eastmoor then Hartley. Good Luck to both teams.
It's interesting to think of how different the outcome might have been if Hartley's QB hadn't left the game early. He was quite the ball-handling wizard in their running game. His replacement was very good, but with less panache.

But the Eastmoor quarterback was no slouch. He impressed me as being very tough, patient and cool in the pocket. Sounds like a very exciting game with Sheridan.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

bsee12345 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:39 am Not that Eastmoor is a push over but I would think Sheridan is glad its playing Eastmoor then Hartley. Good Luck to both teams.
Really??? Did you see what eastmoore did tho Hartley?? Eastmoore is a very dangerous team, speed all day!!!

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

I’m picking eastmoore in this game, I watched a few games this year and I’m just impressed on how fast that team is, D ends our solid and corners can out play any receivers in this division, eastmoore by 2 TD

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:28 pm
bsee12345 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:39 am Not that Eastmoor is a push over but I would think Sheridan is glad its playing Eastmoor then Hartley. Good Luck to both teams.
Really??? Did you see what eastmoore did tho Hartley?? Eastmoore is a very dangerous team, speed all day!!!
Exactly, Eastmoor getting no respect after beating Hartley. Why would Sheridan be happy they are not playing the lesser of the opponents????

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:18 pm
JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:28 pm
Exactly, Eastmoor getting no respect after beating Hartley. Why would Sheridan be happy they are not playing the lesser of the opponents????
Hartley's whole backfield had some type of injuries for the last 3 weeks and it finally caught up to them last week when Fleming got hurt also so that meant their whole starting backfield was basically out. Eastmoor's QB and 30 td man didn't play 2nd half because of a separated shoulder. We'll see what happens Friday.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This is my Friday game before heading to Heinz Field to watch four games on Saturday.

I will be seeing Eastmoor for the first time ever.
I feel this is a toss up game and the winner might be the teams who has the ball last.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

After 12 games it seems as if the injury bug has caught up with a lot of the teams. Sheridan had already lost there outstanding receiver for the rest of the year. If the QB for Eastmoor had to miss the 2nd half of the BH game as close a game as it was, if he can't play in this game it's bound to affect them also. Should be a very good close ballgame.

Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:11 pm
Hartley's whole backfield had some type of injuries for the last 3 weeks and it finally caught up to them last week when Fleming got hurt also so that meant their whole starting backfield was basically out. Eastmoor's QB and 30 td man didn't play 2nd half because of a separated shoulder. We'll see what happens Friday.
VetteMan wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:07 pm After 12 games it seems as if the injury bug has caught up with a lot of the teams. Sheridan had already lost there outstanding receiver for the rest of the year. If the QB for Eastmoor had to miss the 2nd half of the BH game as close a game as it was, if he can't play in this game it's bound to affect them also. Should be a very good close ballgame.
FAN, I think you meant to say Eastmoor's running back/ 30 tD man didn't play 2nd half last Friday? Their quarterback, #12 Laster, was in the game from start to finish. They did lose 2 running backs in that game, #2 in the first half, #3 in the second half.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Zunardo wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:13 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:11 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:07 pm After 12 games it seems as if the injury bug has caught up with a lot of the teams. Sheridan had already lost there outstanding receiver for the rest of the year. If the QB for Eastmoor had to miss the 2nd half of the BH game as close a game as it was, if he can't play in this game it's bound to affect them also. Should be a very good close ballgame.
FAN, I think you meant to say Eastmoor's running back/ 30 tD man didn't play 2nd half last Friday? Their quarterback, #12 Laster, was in the game from start to finish. They did lose 2 running backs in that game, #2 in the first half, #3 in the second half.
Yep, lost track as players were falling like flies. Next man up only goes so far even on good teams with injuries, especially at the skilled positions at playoff time. Hopefully, no more injuries occur this week.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
23tdb
Riding the Bench

Post by 23tdb »

I have picked Sheridan for the past two weeks and there is no reason to change my mind now. I got Sheridan by a score or two.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Hartley had it's whole team playing. Eastmoor's QB was just the best athlete on the field. That kid is fast

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:54 amHartley had it's whole team playing. Eastmoor's QB was just the best athlete on the field. That kid is fast
Starting OLB didn't dress or stand on sidelines last two weeks. Presuming some kind of eligibility or team rules thing. Eastmoor ran at will to the side with the backup. Well scouted. Eastmoor has tons of talent. Defense is very fast. Should be a good game.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I’m hoping Sheridan can win. The MVL has definitely been the best league in the area

Return to “Football”