Region 15 Finals: Johnstown Monroe vs. Meadowbrook

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: Region 15 Finals: Johnstown Monroe vs. Meadowbrook

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

JHS Pride wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:14 am
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:15 am I think D will be the deciding factor for Jamestown Monroe. I know the quarterback is talented for Meadowbrook, but the D for JM is what stood out for me in game 11 via the webcast. I was very surprised Ironton hung with them at all after never playing 4 consistent quarters of FB most of their previous 10 games. JM can get it done in region 19. I’ll say good luck and predict Jamestown takes this one & meets a very strong region 20 winner.

Good luck Johnnies from Orlando!
It’s Johnstown.
So this is third person that posted how impressed they were with Jtown D in week 11, interesting to me because some people on this thread claimed Jtown D got pushed around and continue to question the season stats for the D and say pass D not good and can’t defend pass a so on and so on. Well.... all I can say is keep telling yourself negative thoughts if that makes you feel better and give you hope for tonight’s game.
I know and buckeye55 and 14vst, we watched Jtown for many years and we all agree this years team is the best all around team we ever had!!!
My, bad. It was 4am after a long shift thanksgiving week waiting tables in Epcot. My iPhone has predictive text turned on and I must’ve just accepted James not Johns during texting fast. I usually double check grammar and punctuation, but was tired.

(Man, I’m watching Ohio State get embarrassed on D by Maryland right now. Ohio state’s D is embarrassing & Maryland’s Is impressive)!” SIGHS”)

It seems no matter how I try to complement Johnstown on what I think they did best, or really say anything, everything gets taken the wrong way!

So here goes :

Your DEFENSE WAS AWESOME TO ME AND WON YOU THE GAME. That can continue to win you the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!!!
I DIDNT KNOW YOUR OFFENSE WAS SO GREAT BECAUSE YOUR BIGGEST THREAT DIDNT PLAY THE LAST HALF OF THE GAME!

That is SNARKY, but I feel I must be that clear to leave no opening for interpretation otherwise. I guess I could just not care like most other of the teams’ fans you have beaten.
That is NOT any sort of disrespect to any other part of your team OR FANS!
I had NO idea your leading rusher was injured week 11, so I took away what I took away, based on what I read 5 days prior to and listened to on week 11.
I only listened to our matchup, so IDK about your explosive abilities on “O”.

I’m wishing you well. As I graciously do to all victors over my alma matter and any school from my area (the past decade wheelersburg).

GOODLUCK JOHNSTOWN MONROE JOHNNIES!

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Johnstown should not make excuses. Jtown had a couple kids not at 100% but they played the entire game. Ironton just played well enough to keep it close. Like I said before Ironton just played well, Johnstown hopefully learned from it and near Bellaire handily. Now Meadowbrook is the next task at hand. We can't compare how the Johnnies played in week 11 and say they will win or lose week 13. Jtown is hopefully a better team because of it, thank you Ironton for the wakeup call. On to the regional finals! Let's get this done Johnnie's! Doesn't really matter if u win by 1 or more, just that they find a way to win and don't beat themselves. Let's Go Johnnie's!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

55buckeyes98 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:57 pm Johnstown should not make excuses. Jtown had a couple kids not at 100% but they played the entire game. Ironton just played well enough to keep it close. Like I said before Ironton just played well, Johnstown hopefully learned from it and near Bellaire handily. Now Meadowbrook is the next task at hand. We can't compare how the Johnnies played in week 11 and say they will win or lose week 13. Jtown is hopefully a better team because of it, thank you Ironton for the wakeup call. On to the regional finals! Let's get this done Johnnie's! Doesn't really matter if u win by 1 or more, just that they find a way to win and don't beat themselves. Let's Go Johnnie's!
Nicely done. Nicey Nice!

Now, GO WIN! It gets tougher each game and I hope you play a mistake free, injury free game so you can represent your school the best you can and bring more pride to your community!

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

I told you the regional championship was played week 11. I can’t wait for next season. Ironton is going to be tough to handle.

Great job JM... You were very good and deserved to win the region this year.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Whooo
45-14 defense lights out
Go Johnnies

oldbballdad
Waterboy

Post by oldbballdad »

Great job Jtown, I was completely wrong, you guys are the real deal! Good luck as you move on!

Twogenerationsof#57
Waterboy

Post by Twogenerationsof#57 »

Just wondering where all the poop talkers are for Meadowbrook. Respect to them but 45-14. Come on boys.. we told you. #2moregames

oldbballdad
Waterboy

Post by oldbballdad »

Twogenerationsof#57 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:35 pm Just wondering where all the poop talkers are for Meadowbrook. Respect to them but 45-14. Come on boys.. we told you. #2moregames
We told you? YOU talked s@&t to a Ironton fan..... 14svt and jhspride told me, and now you beat your chest. I’ll admit I was wrong, I’ll admit Jtown is the real deal! But you are a key board warrior that wants to talk smack after the game, but doesn’t say 💩 before it.

Twogenerationsof#57
Waterboy

Post by Twogenerationsof#57 »

I actually talked truth before the game not poop. Do your research again. No puking on the forum. Have a nice night.

oldbballdad
Waterboy

Post by oldbballdad »

You actually talked about Ironton, on this thread, you offered zero insight into this game. So again, you didn’t tell ME anything. Then you want to call out an opposing fan, because they actually said something about their own team? Come on boy.....

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

We are on to Wheelersburg... I thought Meadowbrook had some star power. Hopefully Johnstown is just clicking right now! Go Johnnies!

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

55buckeyes98 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:01 am We are on to Wheelersburg... I thought Meadowbrook had some star power. Hopefully Johnstown is just clicking right now! Go Johnnies!
Meadowbrook had some talent, they broke a few plays on us, but we adjusted and the run game took its toll on them, like I said it would, when you run at a team all night with four different running backs it tears you down, and our D did a terrific job. Plus our crowd noise caused those penalties

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Man What a game Jtown shut the star offense down Meadows quarterback with the arm and run 2 running backs limited to 50 yards and a receiver Which went for concussion protocol at half
On to Wheelersburg

oldbballdad
Waterboy

Post by oldbballdad »

Good luck Jtown, put it on Wheelersburg!

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

oldbballdad wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:13 am Good luck Jtown, put it on Wheelersburg!
Thank you
Much respect to ya coming back
I hope we can beat Wheelersburg
In my opinion much better team then last year we have

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Did any Meadow fans Know the outcome of #10 for you guys
I heard he left for Concussion Protocol
Hate to see that

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

I thought I saw the MLB and #10 both go out of the game, but I thought #10 came back in in the 2nd half? Not sure hope all the young men are ok.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Yes he did take a hit from our LB I saw in the end zone

Brutus87
Waterboy

Post by Brutus87 »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:21 pm Did any Meadow fans Know the outcome of #10 for you guys
I heard he left for Concussion Protocol
Hate to see that
#10 came back in. He was fine. Thanks for asking. Good luck . Hope you guys win it all.

Return to “Football”