Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Re: Region 15 Finals: Johnstown Monroe vs. Meadowbrook

Post by JHS Pride »

J-Town wins convincingly!!!! No doubt about it, Defense is too strong for Medowbrook

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Yeah going to take JM in this one

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

The region 19 championship was played week 11 between Johnstown and Ironton.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

TOUGH wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:36 am The region 19 championship was played week 11 between Johnstown and Ironton.
LOL, Yeah right the #1 vs #8 6-4 team was the championship game. Ironton can look forward to next year let them go out peacefully.

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

There’s been quite a few 8 seed make deep runs in playoffs. Ironton lost 4 games by one possession.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

TOUGH wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:36 am The region 19 championship was played week 11 between Johnstown and Ironton.
I agree to that 100%, it proves that no matter how good your offense is defense wins you the championship and ironton and J-town bothhad solid D’s

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Johnnies in this one: 35-21

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

This region is really weak especially since Burg moved to region 20. Johnstown barely beat the 8th seed. It's Johnstown for the taking I think everyone knew that when these playoffs started. The Johnies are a pretty solid team a lot of their starters are back from last year.so good luck Johnstown hopefully c ya in week #14

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

greygoose wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:53 am
LOL, Yeah right the #1 vs #8 6-4 team was the championship game. Ironton can look forward to next year let them go out peacefully.
Goose,

You do realize if Ironton would have won the Portsmouth game where they squandered a big lead and had a ton of injuries they would have been the #2 seed in the region and them and Johnstown would have played week 13.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

TOUGH wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:46 am
greygoose wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:53 am
Goose,

You do realize if Ironton would have won the Portsmouth game where they squandered a big lead and had a ton of injuries they would have been the #2 seed in the region and them and Johnstown would have played week 13.
No I didn't realize that, so let me figure this out. They lost to Portsmouth because they "blew" a big lead and that was because of injuries and no other reason. Then if that doesn't happen it would've guaranteed that they win in weeks 11 and 12?? Did I miss anything?? Ask Bishop Hartley, Clinton Massie, Stuebenville, some of those other #1 and #2 seeds that are out already what you are guaranteed in the playoffs. Only guarantee any team has is that they have 1 more game.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Looks like Meadowbrook has a big qb 6-5 210
This game going to be in Zanesville?

StCRedDevils
Riding the Bench

Post by StCRedDevils »

Good luck Colts! Represent the OVAC!

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Yes, it’s at Maysville HS again for us! Should be fun but I see J-town winning convincingly 42-13, turnovers will turn this game into a blowout for medowbrook, brook has a stout offense but never faced a D that they will see Saturday night, they won’t have an answer and won’t be able to stop that ground and pound game the JM has. Plus our other RB will be healthy this game so bad news for the colts!!!

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

StCRedDevils wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:32 pm Good luck Colts! Represent the OVAC!
Sorry Red Devil, but the OVAC run will get shut down by the LCL!!!

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 am This region is really weak especially since Burg moved to region 20. Johnstown barely beat the 8th seed. It's Johnstown for the taking I think everyone knew that when these playoffs started. The Johnies are a pretty solid team a lot of their starters are back from last year.so good luck Johnstown hopefully c ya in week #14
I hope we play burg again, but we must first take care of the colts before we start thinking who’s next

Wallycpo1
Waterboy

Post by Wallycpo1 »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:33 pm Yes, it’s at Maysville HS again for us! Should be fun but I see J-town winning convincingly 42-13, turnovers will turn this game into a blowout for medowbrook, brook has a stout offense but never faced a D that they will see Saturday night, they won’t have an answer and won’t be able to stop that ground and pound game the JM has. Plus our other RB will be healthy this game so bad news for the colts!!!
I know JM has already won, but can we show up and play anyway? Lol!

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:26 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 am This region is really weak especially since Burg moved to region 20. Johnstown barely beat the 8th seed. It's Johnstown for the taking I think everyone knew that when these playoffs started. The Johnies are a pretty solid team a lot of their starters are back from last year.so good luck Johnstown hopefully c ya in week #14
I hope we play burg again, but we must first take care of the colts before we start thinking who’s next
Yes hope you guys pull out the victory. And hopefully Burg beats Madison but it's gonna be a very tall task! Madison's defense is really stout game could go either way.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Meadowbrook has a rb possibly 2 that are best jtown has seen since McLaughlin from licking valley. Meadowbrook is long and talented in the skill areas, but it seems Johnstown has the advantage in the trenches. Jtown will have to make the colts sustain drives and not give up big plays. Meadowbrook will have to force jtown to 2nd and 3rd and long. Meadowbrook is a wild card and they do a lot of things off the map that makes it tough on teams. Similar to Madison last year Meadowbrook has it rolling after a slow start. Johnstown better bring their A game

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

55buckeyes98 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:16 pm Meadowbrook has a rb possibly 2 that are best jtown has seen since McLaughlin from licking valley. Meadowbrook is long and talented in the skill areas, but it seems Johnstown has the advantage in the trenches. Jtown will have to make the colts sustain drives and not give up big plays. Meadowbrook will have to force jtown to 2nd and 3rd and long. Meadowbrook is a wild card and they do a lot of things off the map that makes it tough on teams. Similar to Madison last year Meadowbrook has it rolling after a slow start. Johnstown better bring their A game
This will the fastest Defense Meadowbrook has faced and Hope they will be on the quarterback and RBs all night
And from videos meadowbrook is not good at defending the run

Return to “Football”