SEOPS

Re: Region 15 Finals: Johnstown Monroe vs. Meadowbrook

Post by wobycat »

Oh MY. You've hijacked this thread.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The thing that separates Meadowbrook from previous teams the Johnnies have seen,is their ability to pass with a pretty good running game thrown in, with some speed thrown in.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Let’s see if he can pass Under Pressure
JM has been averaging 5 sacks per Game
And I see Meadowbrook is not good at Stopping the Run watching the
St Clairsville and Mogadore Games
Key is stopping Meadows Qb

UrbanFMeyer
Waterboy

Post by UrbanFMeyer »

Johnstown is definitely the best team Meadowbrook has faced this year. These kids are hungry, they’ll come out swinging and won’t go down without a fight!! Here’s to an injury free game for both teams

Brutus87
Waterboy

Post by Brutus87 »

I agree Johnstown is the real deal. Helluva team. But the Colts will fight like hell and give everything they have. Leave it all on the field. Who knows what happens. No matter the outcome it has been a blast to watch.

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

I got Meadowbrook in this one

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

Although I see J M winning this game , much to one dimensional to get to the State Finals.

DaWoodSoldier
Riding the Bench

Post by DaWoodSoldier »

Meadowbrook QB is adequate passer but key won’t be stopping him...I’d hope to see meadowbrook throwing often, #3 Blatner is their guy. That’s not debatable. Passing game is average at best

Rosco
Riding the Bench

Post by Rosco »

J-M is far from a physical team. Just didn't see evidence of it it in week 11. They can't throw it at all. Meadowbrook plays with some nasty. I'll take Meadowbrook to win the region.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Johnstown is a lot better this year Defending the pass
I notice in videos
Meadow likes to use #1,#3,#10 in routes Put pressure on the Qb all night Make him get rid of the ball Quick , and Stack the box on the Line
Jtown has a Nasty and Fast Defense off the ball One of the Quickest I’ve seen in years

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Rosco wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:25 am J-M is far from a physical team. Just didn't see evidence of it it in week 11. They can't throw it at all. Meadowbrook plays with some nasty. I'll take Meadowbrook to win the region.
Can you repeat what you are saying or edit your post, you contradict yourself... Curious which is it

Tigerfan
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigerfan »

^^^^ I understand it

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Rosco wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:25 am J-M is far from a physical team. Just didn't see evidence of it it in week 11. They can't throw it at all. Meadowbrook plays with some nasty. I'll take Meadowbrook to win the region.
How many Sacks did we have on your qb
And we were playing the last half without our top Fullback a backup at that
The score could have been worse

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE JOHNNIES.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Half Slice
Freshman Team

Post by Half Slice »

14svt wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:50 am

Watch the film of the Ironton game. The Johnnies got pushed around in the second half. 1 first down says it all. Film doesn’t lie Bubby.

Running clock if you play the Burg.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Half Slice wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:17 pm
14svt wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:50 am

Watch the film of the Ironton game. The Johnnies got pushed around in the second half. 1 first down says it all. Film doesn’t lie Bubby.

Running clock if you play the Burg.
Ok 👌

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

We got it, we did not play well against Ironton who finally played a consistent 4 quarters against a strong opponent. Johnstown has used that to continue getting better. I don't know about being pushed around looked like the offense did not play near their ability that day and the D bailed them out. But to pretend they got pushed around is a little off base, but somewhat the truth in 2nd half on o... Ironton held the Johnnies to their lowest yardage of season, but our D outside of one broken tackle dominated

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Going to go with Meadowbrook in this one, Johnnies very 1-dimensional they've proven over the years to be tough outs but if you can get up on them by 2 scores really makes it tough on them. Good Luck to both teams

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

greygoose wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:49 pm Going to go with Meadowbrook in this one, Johnnies very 1-dimensional they've proven over the years to be tough outs but if you can get up on them by 2 scores really makes it tough on them. Good Luck to both teams
I don't buy the one dimensional thing. Hilliard Davidson has won titles without throwing the ball. Everyone is stacking the box which doesn't allow a lot of time to throw. Even the Meadowbrook coach said in the paper, why throw if the run is working. At the end of the day Johnstown has lost in the playoffs because they ran into better teams most years. One year they hurt themselves big time with fumbles against steubenville but other than that the other team ended up being just the better team. You have to do what you do, be who you are and execute. Over the years Johnstown has rarely been "upset". Great defense and a ball control offense can win a title. Even Madison is accused of not passing. There are plenty of balanced teams and passing teams still sitting at home after week 10 and that lost in playoffs...right?

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

There was a very Good Norwayne team Jtown played couple years ago All they did was run the ball also Ended up beating a Very good Maty Mauk Kenton team that was supposed to very good and Norwayne win State that year
Anything can be accomplished

Return to “Football”