Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

packers80
SE

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by packers80 »

Point is, Jackson's visitors side won't be enough for burg. And for that to be the only sections left is pretty awesome.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

Jackson holds more then Darby but I’m not sure about the exact number the visitor side holds. Regardless it’s going to be a packed stadium. Should be fun!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:39 am
art_vandelay wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:10 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:07 am Why would Burg be the visitors? What is that based on?

No way does Jackson's visitor side have enough seating for Burg. Like someone said they filled Hilliard Darby's home side tonight and that side was huge.
Oh shite....someone other than Dogg with the first "OHSAA screwing Burg" post?!?*
Hey clown, where in my post did I say Burg is getting screwed? No way does Jackson's visitor side have enough seating for Burg so just like at Bishop Hartley, I guess Burg fans will just go sit on the home side as well.
Calm down, chief. Burg will be aight playing state-semi half hour away from home, even if their fans gotta stand.*

14U
S

Post by 14U »

BondRoad Bandit wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:53 am Jackson holds more then Darby but I’m not sure about the exact number the visitor side holds. Regardless it’s going to be a packed stadium. Should be fun!
Home 7000
Vis 2500
Or

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

14svt wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:12 pm Johnstown 1hr 52min
Wheelersburg 52min
ALERT:

14SVT IS JUST GETTING STARTED!

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 am
Wheelersburg 52min
ALERT:

If this game plays out like last year that poster will be now where to be found come about 9:30 next Saturday night.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Oh my Burg fans, you guys bitched last week about the drive and now we completely get screwed and didn’t even get a reach around or a kiss, but that’s all right, we will travel and it will be just fine, us Jtown fans will deal with it. Now you got your way your still not happy, complaining now about your visitors and the visiting seats and blah blah..... Cmon give me a a break... Sounds to me like a few of you Burg fans got a real bad case of the spoiled asses.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

bleed_blue wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:35 am
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 am
Wheelersburg 52min
ALERT:

If this game plays out like last year that poster will be now where to be found come about 9:30 next Saturday night.
No, he shows back up win or lose, I promise you that.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

I’m just gonna go ahead and say it before everyone else says it, so I’m gonna get it out of the way.... Johnstown one dimensional, you can’t go to a state final as run only team. Johnstown can’t defend the pass, Johnstown don’t have any Quility players, Johnstown mascot is called a Johnnie, wait what... what’s a johnnie?? A toilet, they got a ports Jon as a mascot?? Done we got all that out of the way.

I’m not sure if we will win this game or not but I can guarantee you two things, the game last year won’t be know where close to what the game will be Saturday, and don’t underestimate our D. This team way different than last years

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

BondRoad Bandit wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:43 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:07 am Why would Burg be the visitors? What is that based on?

No way does Jackson's visitor side have enough seating for Burg. Like someone said they filled Hilliard Darby's home side tonight and that side was huge.
2 whole sections on the scoreboard end of the stands tonight was no where close to full plenty of seats left.
^^^ This.

The last two sections opposite the scoreboard weren’t remotely full. Wheelersburg brought a great crowd, but the home bleachers were no where near being full. Jackson will have plenty of seating for this game.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Burg fills Jackson’s visitor side during regular season games

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Burg93 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:52 am Jackson has a very nice facility, but not sure about the visitor's side holding the Burg crowd for this one.
Really??? Who are you guys? The 66’ Green Bay Packers? I was told that the game was going to be at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati but they had concerns on wether or not there would be adaquate parking.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:46 am
Burg93 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:52 am Jackson has a very nice facility, but not sure about the visitor's side holding the Burg crowd for this one.
Really??? Who are you guys? The 66’ Green Bay Packers? I was told that the game was going to be at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati but they had concerns on wether or not there would be adaquate parking.
I heard the exact same thing :lol:

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

it doesn't matter. Burg fans will just take over all of the leftover seats on the home side and we will just surround you all

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:33 am it doesn't matter. Burg fans will just take over all of the leftover seats on the home side and we will just surround you all
We will make sure that won’t happen
Already making plans about that
You guys stay on your own side
Oh yeah we got noise makers also Get ready
Last edited by 14svt on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WOW, THAT WILL BE A DANDY. I'M GLD THESE 2 TEAMS GET TO SQURE OFF. 2 WONDERFUL PROGRAMS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I love and miss this banter. I only wished that my fighting tigers were a part of the discussion. I'm very proud of burg and trimble. they just keep on keepin on

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Burg will pick Johnstown apart.. 38-7

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:41 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:33 am it doesn't matter. Burg fans will just take over all of the leftover seats on the home side and we will just surround you all
We will make sure that won’t happen
Already making plans about that
You guys stay on your own side
Oh yeah we got noise makers also Get ready
Madison had cowbells. Big fat hairy deal. Can’t hear them cause the jugs are shaking

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am Oh my Burg fans, you guys bitched last week about the drive and now we completely get screwed and didn’t even get a reach around or a kiss, but that’s all right, we will travel and it will be just fine, us Jtown fans will deal with it. Now you got your way your still not happy, complaining now about your visitors and the visiting seats and blah blah..... Cmon give me a a break... Sounds to me like a few of you Burg fans got a real bad case of the spoiled asses.
Burg fans are spoiled, 33 playoff appearances will do that to a fan base.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”