Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by countywide35 »

this should feel like a home game for da Burg.....I would expect quite a few people from Jackson going up on the hill and rooting the pirates on.....yes the Ironmen and Pirates are rivals but it is quite the friendly rival I may add.....two of the best programs in SEO that highly respect each other with lots of ties between both communities......honestly not a better stadium in SEO to watch a state semi-final game. Glad for Jackson to be able to host such a prestigious game....Good Luck to both teams.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:09 am Here you go 14std! Something to reflect on! https://twitter.com/bspicertv/status
This one is Better

http://www.hudl.com/v/2AHXxt
Last edited by 14svt on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

14svt wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:19 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:09 am Here you go 14std! Something to reflect on! https://twitter.com/bspicertv/status
This one is Better

http://www.hudl.com/v/2AHXxt
34-7
20-51
It’s all the same

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:04 am
allamericanironman wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:12 am
burgfella69 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:09 am

didn't they beat the almighty 2014 Jackson team?
And 97

But 2014 Athens smoked them by 30 the next week.
the first time Jackson played Desales was in the regional championship in 96 at Lancaster High School......in 97 the Ironmen played Youngstown East in Cambridge
Too many hits to the head that’s my CTE kicking in.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:09 am this should feel like a home game for da Burg.....I would expect quite a few people from Jackson going up on the hill and rooting the pirates on.....yes the Ironmen and Pirates are rivals but it is quite the friendly rival I may add.....two of the best programs in SEO that highly respect each other with lots of ties between both communities......honestly not a better stadium in SEO to watch a state semi-final game. Glad for Jackson to be able to host such a prestigious game....Good Luck to both teams.....
Ditto go burg! DABURG

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:36 am
countywide35 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:09 am this should feel like a home game for da Burg.....I would expect quite a few people from Jackson going up on the hill and rooting the pirates on.....yes the Ironmen and Pirates are rivals but it is quite the friendly rival I may add.....two of the best programs in SEO that highly respect each other with lots of ties between both communities......honestly not a better stadium in SEO to watch a state semi-final game. Glad for Jackson to be able to host such a prestigious game....Good Luck to both teams.....
Ditto go burg! DABURG
Can't wait for Saturday! Jackson is a beautiful facility and they do a great job hosting!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I am glad this one will be in Jackson. It’s good for Southern Ohio to get to take this one in. I’d imagine this will be a 7,000+ attendance game. With most of SEOPS coverage area in attendance. We will be the Southern Ohio Pirates Saturday night. Come out. Get loud. Enjoy the show. Let’s ride into Canton together.

Nothing but love for Jackson, their program, fans and facilities. All of which are top notch and high class.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:15 pm I am glad this one will be in Jackson. It’s good for Southern Ohio to get to take this one in. I’d imagine this will be a 7,000+ attendance game. With most of SEOPS coverage area in attendance. We will be the Southern Ohio Pirates Saturday night. Come out. Get loud. Enjoy the show. Let’s ride into Canton together.

Nothing but love for Jackson, their program, fans and facilities. All of which are top notch and high class.
Absolutely!!!

Maxwel
Waterboy

Post by Maxwel »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:25 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:15 pm I am glad this one will be in Jackson. It’s good for Southern Ohio to get to take this one in. I’d imagine this will be a 7,000+ attendance game. With most of SEOPS coverage area in attendance. We will be the Southern Ohio Pirates Saturday night. Come out. Get loud. Enjoy the show. Let’s ride into Canton together.

Absolutely!!!
Me too. If you see a guy in an orange jumpsuit and numbers it may be me

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

I just hope there isn’t people by the name of Mosley or Tilley on our Sidelines or with any Wheelersburg attire I heard they like to give away people plays
Johnstown won’t put up with that kinda stuff

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

14svt wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 pm I just hope there isn’t people by the name of Mosley or Tilley on our Sidelines or with any Wheelersburg attire I heard they like to give away people plays
You heard wrong. Keep it up and this thread will be locked up too.

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

14svt wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 pm I just hope there isn’t people by the name of Mosley or Tilley on our Sidelines or with any Wheelersburg attire I heard they like to give away people plays
you mean the video guy that makes hype videos for twitter

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

14 you need to worry about what's going on between the lines.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

DO NOT BRING any of the Middletown nonsense into this thread. Discuss/Banter/Argue about the game, who is better, who is not...whatever. Keep it clean, and keep that nonsense out of here.

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

GO BURG

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

wobycat wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:00 pm
Did I hit a nerve

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

14svt wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:21 pm
Did I hit a nerve
No. You're just wrong. It's not worthy of talking about anymore. There was nothing to it other than the Madison coaches feeling that Burg was trying to cheat with a guy that just makes team videos. It's his opinion. It's wrong. It's over.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Kaylns dad wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:38 am
Nightrain75 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:38 am Someone was asking if this game between the Pirates and the Johnnie's is the furthest South of any other State Semifinals contest?? NO!!!! We had sddgame against Nelsonville York in the early 80's that we lost. That was the year Bruce Parsley kicked the long field goal at Dayton Welcome stadium to win the region for us. Someone help me out who we beat in that game
1985 ironton 19 columbus desales 24 state semi Portsmouth spartan stadium.
I went to spartan to watch a Ironton vs Desales game back then and Ironton QB took off for a TD and held the ball out thinking he had the TD and Desales hit the ball for a fumble and Desales recoverd the ball think it was Fickell that recovered it. That TD would have won it for Ironton. The turnover lost it for Ironton. Is this the same game?

14U
S

Post by 14U »

wobycat wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:24 pm
14svt wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Did I hit a nerve
No. You're just wrong. It's not worthy of talking about anymore. There was nothing to it other than the Madison coaches feeling that Burg was trying to cheat with a guy that just makes team videos. It's his opinion. It's wrong. It's over.
When have u ever seen a Burg team have to cheat to win? Their coaches are top notch and players too!! I believe the man is part of the radio or internet covering the game for people that couldn’t make it. I’ve listen to it when I wanted to know what was going on.

Maxwel
Waterboy

Post by Maxwel »

14U wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:31 pm
When have u ever seen a Burg team have to cheat to win? Their coaches are top notch and players too!! I believe the man is part of the radio or internet covering the game for people that couldn’t make it. I’ve listen to it when I wanted to know what was going on.
Well if they were good at it, you wouldn't no when it started or when it stopped. Maybe its always been that way?

Return to “Football”