Final 4: Trimble vs. Cuyahoga Heights

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Re: Final 4: Trimble vs. Cuyahoga Heights

Post by TomcatFaithful »

100% Tomcat wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:50 pm Cats better find some balance on O.
Why fix something that ain't broke? The train keeps rolling!!

The Big Chief
Waterboy

Post by The Big Chief »

We run a lot of empty sets. Has Trimble ever seen a team line up like that?

SCALP 'EM REDSKINS!
The Big Chief
Waterboy

Post by The Big Chief »

TomcatFaithful wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:32 am
Agreed. Wright, Kittle, and Kuntz are three of the best running backs we have seen this fall.

SCALP 'EM REDSKINS!
catsx2
Waterboy

Post by catsx2 »

I’m still recovering from this past Saturday but.... is it Saturday yet?!?

Any word on Koons’ injury?

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

Little koondogger is the face of the defense for Mohawk nation. He will be ready.

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

The Big Chief wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:38 am
Agreed. Wright, Kittle, and Kuntz are three of the best running backs we have seen this fall.
#'s 10 and 12 weren't bad for running backs. But none of he others really did anything. 40 had one run and 8 had a couple catches but other than that Lucas dominated the game. Just gear up to stop the run and pass the ball against them and you'll be fine. They didn't want anymore of Jeb Grover and they still can't stop the pass. Logan Niswander was giving them fits through the air, just like last year. Not sure why coach Spitler ever went away for those two but it cost us the game. Sometimes I think these guys out coach themselves. That and some questionable calls were the difference. So pass the ball and play run defense and stick with it and the game is yours for the taking.

catsx2
Waterboy

Post by catsx2 »

CubsWin! wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:35 am

#'s 10 and 12 weren't bad for running backs. But none of he others really did anything. 40 had one run and 8 had a couple catches but other than that Lucas dominated the game. Just gear up to stop the run and pass the ball against them and you'll be fine. They didn't want anymore of Jeb Grover and they still can't stop the pass. Logan Niswander was giving them fits through the air, just like last year. Not sure why coach Spitler ever went away for those two but it cost us the game. Sometimes I think these guys out coach themselves. That and some questionable calls were the difference. So pass the ball and play run defense and stick with it and the game is yours for the taking.

Lol Lucas (I’m not even going to say you bc admins have already said there is no one from Lucas actually registered as a user) had one major pass play and that was a pretty amazing catch that most wouldn’t make. We completed a couple nice pass plays this game. And our backs “weren’t bad”?? Lol. Keep hatin dude. Pretty sure the better team dominated this game and pulled out the W.

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

catsx2 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:51 am

Lol Lucas (I’m not even going to say you bc admins have already said there is no one from Lucas actually registered as a user) had one major pass play and that was a pretty amazing catch that most wouldn’t make. We completed a couple nice pass plays this game. And our backs “weren’t bad”?? Lol. Keep hatin dude. Pretty sure the better team dominated this game and pulled out the W.
Now that is funny. I highly doubt any "admins" said that since I know of three of us from Lucas for sure. Also think some of the players got on here to read according to my son who is on the team but not sure they registered. But by you saying we only had one pass play tells me you're not too bright to start with, so no surprise you'd come up with that one. :lol:

catsx2
Waterboy

Post by catsx2 »

One MAJOR pass play ol bud. But, I just remember the Trimble highlights from our amazing win. On to week 14 💪🏼💪🏼 Y’all don’t mean anything now 🤷🏼‍♀️

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Iguess 286 rushing is bad,40 had 90 and 12 92 number 10 102 for the night.think they had less then 150 for a team that averages 300.I would say see you next year but not lucas is done for a while

:roll: cats :roll:
Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

Trimble 21-Lucas14....ONLY stat that matters.Lucas has some 1st class kids and are a very solid ball club...I'm sure they will be back in the mix someday.....

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Trimble left points on the Field, Missed FG Fumbled in the RedZone, Lucas is Lucky the Score was only 21-14, But The Train's Still Movin on and won't Stop till it Enters Canton Faucett Stadium, Go Cats

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Lucas is a Good Football team, Taking nothing away from them boys, they just came up Short, Lucas will be back in the mix next yr, So don't hang your heads boys, Be proud of your accomplishments and move on too 2019, Wishing The Cubs good luck next season..

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

RaiderCat wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:17 pm Trimble left points on the Field, Missed FG Fumbled in the RedZone, Lucas is Lucky the Score was only 21-14, But The Train's Still Movin on and won't Stop till it Enters Canton Faucett Stadium, Go Cats
"The Train" will be derailed this week. We'll see you next year though. :mrgreen:

catsx2
Waterboy

Post by catsx2 »

catsx2
Waterboy

Post by catsx2 »

8090EAC9-01C3-444A-8A27-C20516B2F34E.jpeg

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Cuyahoga Heights Football program I know nothing about, But going off State Ranks Trimble Ranks higher then CH in all categories, I know this means nothing come GAME time, But the Ranking are set by who teams has won/ Lost too, +Div.1-7 Also from what I'm hearing is that Lucas is a better football team the CH, So if your a Lucas Dan can you verify that ?

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

RaiderCat wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:53 pm Cuyahoga Heights Football program I know nothing about, But going off State Ranks Trimble Ranks higher then CH in all categories, I know this means nothing come GAME time, But the Ranking are set by who teams has won/ Lost too, +Div.1-7 Also from what I'm hearing is that Lucas is a better football team the CH, So if your a Lucas Dan can you verify that ?
What's a "Lucas Dan."

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Lucas Fan lol

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

I like Cuyahoga Heights in this one.

Return to “Football”