My Next Project may need some assitance

mattash
Site Admin

My Next Project may need some assitance

Post by mattash »

Hey guys I'm working on my next project https://seops.org/ (trying to buy the rights to seops.com still) I'm going to need some guys to help upload some rosters and schedules. I'll need them in excell or google sheets to be able to upload it correctly without having to put them in manually. If you have some time and want to help send me a message. Trying to finish up basketball schedules, rosters and coaches for the guys first and then will work on girls.

email me at seopstaff@yahoo.com or PM me here if you have time to help.

The APP is also still being worked on. When seops.org is complete I should be able to make the APP ready for play/app stores

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: My Next Project may need some assitance

Post by pfloyd »

Wow, the seop.org site looks good ! going to be full of information ! - you're putting me outta "bidness" with all of the stats you'll be keeping track of ...

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

pfloyd wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:08 pm Wow, the seop.org site looks good ! going to be full of information ! - you're putting me outta "bidness" with all of the stats you'll be keeping track of ...
haha not even close. your keeping me in business

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

mattash wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:24 pm
pfloyd wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:08 pm Wow, the seop.org site looks good ! going to be full of information ! - you're putting me outta "bidness" with all of the stats you'll be keeping track of ...
haha not even close. your keeping me in business
LMAO !!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I pray all the transitions go through without a hitch or interruption of the site, bait.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”