Re: State Championship Trimble vs. McComb

Post by Prime Time »

Reach Higher Tomcats!

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

JustusLeague wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:20 am
Prime Time wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:39 pm Trimble , win or lose our fans will be classy , remember this and good luck this week.
There is nothing classy about Trimble fans :) #rutterpride
Just like a nelsonville fan to post this. Just remember, you're football coach is from Trimble. Rutter! :mrgreen:

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

3 Johhny B wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:06 pm Hello, I'm new here but have read for quite a while and now want to join in on the comments. I'm sure several of you on here will call me a "troll" for what I'm about to say, but so be it. I commend Trimble for their accomplishments but can't see they winning this game. I know, GASPS abound by people like Barlow Bandit, Dilligak, and the McGavins: No way anyone ever pick their team to lose. But no, I'm not a "fake account" whatever that means. Nor am I another Paladine account. I'm for real, and I'm picking McComb, by a lot. Now, let the homers scream for me to be blocked from this site cause I can't be a real person, can I? :lol:
By a lot? How much? How many points are you giving? How much money do you want to lose?

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Not a troll just someone that's not very smart.So you must be a hatter to finally join last week of the season,why to p###$s people off not happen because we will be in canton having a good time and watching our boys play for a championship. Just sit back in your recliner and hate #see you canton not.😢😢

:roll: cats :roll:
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

3 Johhny B wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:27 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:20 pm Not a troll just someone that's not very smart.So you must be a hatter to finally join last week of the season,why to p###$s people off not happen because we will be in canton having a good time and watching our boys play for a championship. Just sit back in your recliner and hate #see you canton not.😢😢
Ahhh, the genius of all genius' has responded. That you must be, else why would you post what you did. If you use that plethora of intellect you surely sport for more than clever responses you could presuppose why I didn't "join" (until the) "last week of the season..."

McComb 26

Glouster 7
You want to give me 19 points? How much money do you want to lose?

Whynotus18
Waterboy

Post by Whynotus18 »

Trimble lets go baby McComb aint gonna know what hit them!!! lets use our big you know whats too smack them around!!!!!!!!! #trimblelife #livininglouster #glousterlife #tomcatpride #trimbleownsthestate #glousterglow #ourboysvsyourboys #weheartourseniors #wearerutters

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

3 Johhny B wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:06 pm Hello, I'm new here but have read for quite a while and now want to join in on the comments. I'm sure several of you on here will call me a "troll" for what I'm about to say, but so be it. I commend Trimble for their accomplishments but can't see they winning this game. I know, GASPS abound by people like Barlow Bandit, Dilligak, and the McGavins: No way anyone ever pick their team to lose. But no, I'm not a "fake account" whatever that means. Nor am I another Paladine account. I'm for real, and I'm picking McComb, by a lot. Now, let the homers scream for me to be blocked from this site cause I can't be a real person, can I? :lol:
No gasp from me. Root for whoever you want and make whatever prediction you want. I'm just excited our boys are playing for a state title. Win or lose, this has been a very special year, another to remember just like 2013 was

Its all in the hips
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Superman wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:28 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:20 pm Not a troll just someone that's not very smart.So you must be a hatter to finally join last week of the season,why to p###$s people off not happen because we will be in canton having a good time and watching our boys play for a championship. Just sit back in your recliner and hate #see you canton not.😢😢
Ahhh, the genius of all genius' has responded. That you must be, else why would you post what you did. If you use that plethora of intellect you surely sport for more than clever responses you could presuppose why I didn't "join" (until the) "last week of the season..."

McComb 26

Glouster 7
You would have to go to zanesville to get your money

:roll: cats :roll:
ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:57 pm

McComb 26

Glouster 7
You would have to go to zanesville to get your money
Theres probably a Dairy Queen in Zanesville somehwere if he would like to bet you. Then you can meet there to collect lol

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

3 Johhny B wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:30 pm

McComb 26

Glouster 7
Not a betting person, but for a straight up wager I'd be in. What are you willing to part with?
So your 19 point prediction is just hot air that you're unwilling to stand by? Cool. At least we know what you are.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

awsome the old fake Johnny bramer account wondered when it would come out

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

3 Johhny B wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:48 pm
Superman wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:27 pm
3 Johhny B wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:30 pm

Not a betting person, but for a straight up wager I'd be in. What are you willing to part with?
So your 19 point prediction is just hot air that you're unwilling to stand by? Cool. At least we know what you are.
Looks like you're not even willing to make a prediction nor bet that Glouster will win. If you change your mind come back. Until then we see how much confidence you have and that's cool. Gotta be real when there's a wager involved so I get ya. :ugeek:
Nice try kid. I'll take the Tomcats plus 19 for $500.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Gracious, Trimble + 19? Where can I go to get that action?

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

LucasDavenport wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:25 pm Gracious, Trimble + 19? Where can I go to get that action?
That was his prediction. Just trying to get in on that.

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

I want some of that action....Trimble plus 19, $500. If interested message me. I love making easy money!

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Trump2020 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:39 pm I want some of that action....Trimble plus 19, $500. If interested message me. I love making easy money!
You're giving me Trimble +19?

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

I’m taking Trimble! McComb won’t have the ball long enough to score 19 let alone beat Trimble by that many.

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

WE ARE.......

tomcatfan84
Waterboy

Post by tomcatfan84 »

TRIMBLE

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench