State Final: Johnstown-Monroe vs. Orrville

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: State Final: Johnstown-Monroe vs. Orrville

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Looks like NEO Ohio will be 5 for 5 after this one and have another chance in the last game tonight. All schools within an hour or so of each other. Amazing !!!!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Looks like Johnstown used all their mojo against the pirates. They don't even look like the same team as last week?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Orrville dominating. 42-21

NEO will win 5 titles in 5 games

Have gun, will travel
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Orrville 49-28

Have gun, will travel
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Orrville

Final 49-34

Have gun, will travel
Wallycpo1
Waterboy

Post by Wallycpo1 »

Interesting. Orrville can really play.

JeepsWin
Waterboy

Post by JeepsWin »

Orville grate team! Graye seeson to Orville!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:28 pm Looks like Johnstown used all their mojo against the pirates. They don't even look like the same team as last week?
Love to know what the total rushing yards was for Orville, I thought that was what Burg should've been doing last week instead of going sideline to sideline with the size advantage they had. Great season by the Johnnies though, if everything on Maxpreps is correct looks like going to have to replace entire backfield as it had them as all SR. Very passionate fan base I hope everyone enjoyed the experience it's hard to replicate even in a loss it's still a big accomplishment to get to that point. Hats off the boys and community of JM.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:56 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:58 pm Curious as to how many Orville players will be in Akron or Massillion next season. It’s happened before.
The Parks kid (so. rb) will probably be gone next year to one of these schools. Justin Zwick (who has done some games on radio in these finals) transferred from Orrville (after they won the 98' title) to Massillon in high school before he went to OSU .
Yeah and Zwick's senior year though the o-line was so bad that he formed terrible habits and couldn't break them once he went to OSU. Spent his senior year running for his life, and on his backside. How many seniors does orville have?? I mean they just won a state title and the kid is just a sophomore.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

greygoose wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:25 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:58 pm Curious as to how many Orville players will be in Akron or Massillion next season. It’s happened before.
The Parks kid (so. rb) will probably be gone next year to one of these schools. Justin Zwick (who has done some games on radio in these finals) transferred from Orrville (after they won the 98' title) to Massillon in high school before he went to OSU .
Yeah and Zwick's senior year though the o-line was so bad that he formed terrible habits and couldn't break them once he went to OSU. Spent his senior year running for his life, and on his backside. How many seniors does orville have?? I mean they just won a state title and the kid is just a sophomore.
Zwickau did not finish at Massillon I do not believe.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Yes he did.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm

yeah he left after his freshman year at Orville to go to Massillon.

Return to “Football”