State Final: Johnstown-Monroe vs. Orrville

Crab's Brother
SEO

Re: State Final: Johnstown-Monroe vs. Orrville

Post by Crab's Brother »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:25 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:56 pm

The Parks kid (so. rb) will probably be gone next year to one of these schools. Justin Zwick (who has done some games on radio in these finals) transferred from Orrville (after they won the 98' title) to Massillon in high school before he went to OSU .
Yeah and Zwick's senior year though the o-line was so bad that he formed terrible habits and couldn't break them once he went to OSU. Spent his senior year running for his life, and on his backside. How many seniors does orville have?? I mean they just won a state title and the kid is just a sophomore.
Zwickau did not finish at Massillon I do not believe.
Yes he did.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: State Final: Johnstown-Monroe vs. Orrville

Post by greygoose »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:25 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:56 pm

The Parks kid (so. rb) will probably be gone next year to one of these schools. Justin Zwick (who has done some games on radio in these finals) transferred from Orrville (after they won the 98' title) to Massillon in high school before he went to OSU .
Yeah and Zwick's senior year though the o-line was so bad that he formed terrible habits and couldn't break them once he went to OSU. Spent his senior year running for his life, and on his backside. How many seniors does orville have?? I mean they just won a state title and the kid is just a sophomore.
Zwickau did not finish at Massillon I do not believe.
yeah he left after his freshman year at Orville to go to Massillon.

Return to “Football”