2019 S0C 2

Post by wobycat »

Thoughts?

Burg
Valley
Minford
Waverly
West

Who has the best shot at taking out Burg?

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: 2019 S0C 2

Post by greygoose »

wobycat wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:04 pm Thoughts?

Burg
Valley
Minford
Waverly
West

Valley making a jump from the bottom to 2nd?? Don't they lose a couple key players?? Going to go out on a limb with bold prediction here.

Waverly
Burg
Minford
Valley
West
Oak Hill--they lose quite a bit I believe

I think you could see Waverly push Burg for that top spot and possibly overtake them and win the SOC2. They lose couple skilled players but they have guys right behind that won't be a drop off and a year of experience under their belt to boot, replacing Wolfe will be key as that kid just made plays. Also Waverly won't have a 1st year sophomore starter at the helm either. With that and with what Burg is losing I think there's some key personnel they'll need to replace, honestly with Matthews back I wouldn't be shocked to see burg be under center more next year. Minford was young this past season and had a nice year going until injuries really hurt their team. Had to do an edit because I forgot someone. Think Valley, West and Oak Hill will be bottom 3 could be in any order though
Last edited by greygoose on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

greygoose wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Burg
Valley
Minford
Waverly
West

Valley making a jump from the bottom to 2nd?? Don't they lose a couple key players?? Going to go out on a limb with bold prediction here.

Waverly
Burg
Minford
Valley
West

I think you could see Waverly push Burg for that top spot and possibly overtake them and win the SOC2. They lose couple skilled players but they have guys right behind that won't be a drop off and a year of experience under their belt to boot, replacing Wolfe will be key as that kid just made plays. Also Waverly won't have a 1st year sophomore starter at the helm either. With that and with what Burg is losing I think there's some key personnel they'll need to replace, honestly with Matthews back I wouldn't be shocked to see burg be under center more next year. Minford was young this past season and had a nice year going until injuries really hurt their team. Had to do an edit because I forgot someone. Think Valley, West and Oak Hill will be bottom 3 could be in any order though
I just put the list out there. That wasn’t my ranking. I don’t know what everyone has coming back. Forgot about Oak Hill

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I’ll go

Burg until they get knocked off
Waverly
Valley
Oak Hill
West
Minford

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Burgs to lose

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Valley looses so much I don’t see them winning more than 5 games depending on their schedule

one Oak
JV Team

Post by one Oak »

How did each school's JV team do this year?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I want to say Burg lost one, to Jackson.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Burg

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

1. Wheelersburg (until someone beats them)
2. Waverly (building a consistent program - return some great athletes)

3. West (until someone other than orange & black beats them)

4-6. Minford, Oak Hill, Valley who knows which order.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

smurray wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:49 pm 1. Wheelersburg (until someone beats them)
2. Waverly (building a consistent program - return some great athletes)

3. West (until someone other than orange & black beats them)

4-6. Minford, Oak Hill, Valley who knows which order.
Smurray, yours is a great early analysis. Waverly appears to have turned the corner to be a consistent winner in the SOC2, but Wheelersburg is still the gold standard.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

greygoose wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Burg
Valley
Minford
Waverly
West

Waverly
Burg
Minford
Valley
West

The game is at Burg next year I see Burg winning again.

Return to “Football”