Meigs(22) @ (26)Logan

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Meigs(22) @ (26)Logan

Post by Ground Buck »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:54 pm I thought I posted this but do not see it now.

I wanted Meigs because I have followed them longer

(Not posted before)
I think Newark Catholic played Meigs twice a long while back and that is what got me paying attention to them.

I do not dislike Logan, for the record.
Me either LCF. I REALLY liked them last year with the playoff points they provided the Buckeyes with. Wish we were playing them again. The points wouldn't be that much if they go 3-7 like last year. But being D2, for a D5 or D6 team, the first level points are good. Now that little nugget of info will have the heads of the posse spinning. They struggle with the topic of playoff points and the whole system. I think they believe "kids per square mile" is a variable. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Your rest home must have put you to bed early last night. Must still be struggling with that X-coach thing. But then being a very low rated coach I can understand.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 am
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:54 pm I thought I posted this but do not see it now.

I wanted Meigs because I have followed them longer

(Not posted before)
I think Newark Catholic played Meigs twice a long while back and that is what got me paying attention to them.

I do not dislike Logan, for the record.
Me either LCF. I REALLY liked them last year with the playoff points they provided the Buckeyes with. Wish we were playing them again. The points wouldn't be that much if they go 3-7 like last year. But being D2, for a D5 or D6 team, the first level points are good. Now that little nugget of info will have the heads of the posse spinning. They struggle with the topic of playoff points and the whole system. I think they believe "kids per square mile" is a variable. :mrgreen:
Now I understand why you were terminated from coaching! :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny stuff there Moon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”