Vinton County(21) @ (28)Meigs

BlizzardMan
S

Re: TVC-Ohio WK4 (1-2) Vinton County @ (1-2) Meigs

Post by BlizzardMan »

I also don't know if any other team around has been more unlucky with injuries the last few years.

george
Freshman Team

Post by george »

tvc_fan wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 pm
george wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:42 pm
BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 pm

His efforts in the community, especially with the Meigs Local Enrichment Foundation are definitely something to be recognized. That nice new facility wouldn't be there without him, that's for sure.
Other then that WHAT
I'd say discuss the game instead of trying to keep talking trash.
That coming from you!!!!!!! WOW

Carl Spackler
Riding the Bench

Post by Carl Spackler »

I agree he has done a lot for his community! However, I am baffled how the board allows hm to violate the separation of church and state laws. Kiddos to the local church for feeding the kids before each game but as a community member I am concerned about the devotional that follows. He was hired to coach not preach. There was a coach in upper Ohio who was fired for doing the Lord's Prayer. And he goes through coaches like socks because they're not "Christian" enough for him
Last edited by Carl Spackler on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

george
Freshman Team

Post by george »

Carl Spackler wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:28 am I agree he has done a lot for his community! However, I am baffled how the board allows hm to violate the separation of church and state laws. Kiddos to the local church for feeding the kids before each game but as a community member I am concerned about the devotional that follows. He was hired to coach not preach. There was a coach in upper Ohio. Who was fired for doing the Lord's Prayer. And he goes through coaches like socks because they're not "Christian" enough for him
The only thing he has done is the stadium which should have been there 50 years ago. As a commissioner NOTHING !!!!! AS for the board,election is coming up and we need to get at least one of them out She pushed for not renewing the basketball coach contract because her son didn't play enough

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

george wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:42 pm
BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 pm
Sid Farkus wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:15 pm What Bartrum has done for the Meigs community can't be measured in wins and losses. He's a great man who has morals above reproach.
His efforts in the community, especially with the Meigs Local Enrichment Foundation are definitely something to be recognized. That nice new facility wouldn't be there without him, that's for sure.
Other then that WHAT
He played in the NFL. To some, that means he is "one of the best coaches if not the best in Southern Ohio." :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Vinton County(21) @ (28)Meigs

Post by mattash »

Vinton County(21) @ (28)Meigs

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”