Portsmouth(35) @ (36)Gallia Academy

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Portsmouth(35) @ (36)Gallia Academy

Post by biggdowgg »

Best game I've seen all year,what a battle this boys put up,both teams left it on the field, and yes,,,wounded warriors on both sides this was a hard fought game,congrats to gallia on the win,I knew when we give up the late touchdown before half we was in trouble because this game was going to go to the team with last possession, good luck to the blue devils I think they win the OV C

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

The way things are going, I think any team running through the conference 7-0 will be a tall feat. Portsmouth may be more than anyone else in the conference wants as as Talyn Parker gets healthier.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to the Blue Devils on the win. A very entertaining game to watch, but unfortunately the Trojans came up 1 point short. Justin McClelland is an outstanding QB for Gallia, while Portsmouth QB Isaac Kelly had an outstanding game, as well as RB Talyn Parker. Great to see him in the backfield getting some good touches. The PHS defense must play better going forward or the OVC title will not be a real possibility.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Really wish i would have went to this instead of burg vs jackson we all knew what was gonna happen there

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

yep this one would have been a fun game to watch

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I think the Portsmouth defense played much better in this game then what they are getting credit for. This Blue Devil offense gets a little more dynamic every week and in like 4 key situations mcellend through passes on a rope and threw kids open who made plays. The Portsmouth defense was in position the Blue Devils QB and receivers just made plays.

So when you have the Blue Devils over blocking point of attack. Usually having 4 players blocking 2 defenders to open hole and Portsmouth not being able to load box made for a good night for Devils. When they cheated in to point of attack Campbell did that great jump step he has for a cut back or mccellend kept ball and ran backside. It was probably the best the offense has played in 5 years.

Hoping they can keep it up every week.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

LetsGoPSU wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:01 am yep this one would have been a fun game to watch
I agree

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Return to “Football”