Ironton(40) @ (28)Chesapeake

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: OVC WK6 (2-3) Ironton @ (3-2) Chesapeake

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS TONIGHT IN CHESAPEAKE AGAINST THE PANTHERS. AND PRAYING FOR A SAFE GAME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THEY ARE ALWAYS TALKING PLAYOFFS AT IRONTON LEGEND.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
purpleblood1
JV Team

Post by purpleblood1 »

Dime-A-Dozen I'd put a boot in those big linemen the Peake has first off. They are lazy. Then I'd move Wright to middle linebacker and run with just one inside LB. He can run from sideline to sideline. I'd make I think his first name is Tyler the primary RB and move Browning to the gun where there is more space and time for Browning to react, plus Browning sees better from he gun. The kid is a great athlete let him use the tools God gave him. He has a great arm and can fly when he needs to. If you watch Chesapeake has a had time moving the ball with him under center. I also would get out of cover 2 every now and then. I hate it with a passion, doesn't give you the chance to run to the ball and gives offenses to many seams to find for both running and passing lanes. If you are staying in zone cover 3 is a better option, they could also play some man under zone using the cover 2. Same look all the time gives teams to many chances at exploiting your weaknesses. As for schemes I'd change the linemen's split placement, if you watch Chesapeake they are pretty easy to know what they are doing, tight split run inside, big splits going outside. Linemen splits need to be consistent. There are times to change the splits but don't give away where you are going on every down. Chesapeake is no different than any other team. You play to your strengths and weaknesses. Move personnel around to where they can help you be successful. Make changes to your offense, defense, and special teams that play to you strengths. Ok, I'm done. LOL! Go Peake!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck Fighting Tigers......

dime-a-dozen
Varsity

Post by dime-a-dozen »

Purpleblood- I would agree with the lineman part but that's it. Browning has rushed for nearly 800 yards in 5 games. So whatever spot he is in seems to be working ok for him. However he can't carry the ball every play. As far a defense the games I have been watching they have had many opportunities to make plays at the line of scrimmage or near it and they get ran through. I don't think it matters what defense you're in you don't wrap up. Also Peake Has gone from the gun a lot this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GOOD LUCK TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS TONIGHT IN CHEAPEAKE AS THEY BATTLE THE CHESAPEAKE PANTHERS TONIGHT IN ''THE BIG CAT FIGHT'' IN OVC LEAGUE PLAY.

purpleblood1
JV Team

Post by purpleblood1 »

Dime-A-Dozen I agree he can't carry it everytime, but if he is in the gun he has more opportunity to see all of the field. More time to react to what's going on. Years ago South Point won the OVC with Jimbo David in the gun, he ran it, he passed it, and from time to time they found a way for him to catch it. They also won the OVC and Bo ended up at Michigan. You are correct about the defense that's why I'd move Wright into the middle, he's already making 90% of the tackles from the end position and most of the time he has to run the play down from the backside. In the middle he has running to do and more chance of making the plays from sideline to sideline.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Itown with the victory and the coach lives to see another day

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THAT WOULD NOT BE ADDRESSED ANYHOW UNTIL AFTER THE SEASON BEFORE ANY DECISIONS WOULD BE MADE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Ironton(40) @ (28)Chesapeake

Post by mattash »

Ironton(40) @ (28)Chesapeake

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”