2019 SOUTH POINT

jgrlzz
Freshman Team

2019 SOUTH POINT

Post by jgrlzz »

Does anyone have South Point's schedule? I thought they were playing Boyd County on September 6th. However, Lawrence County posted their schedule on the Kentucky high school scoreboard site. Lawrence County lists Boyd County as their opponent on the 6th. Is that correct? If so, who is South Point playing on that date.

Noteam
Waterboy

Re: 2019 SOUTH POINT

Post by Noteam »

Ferguson dropped South Point as soon as he got there.

jgrlzz
Freshman Team

Post by jgrlzz »

Has South Point picked a game on the 6th?

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

South point has athletes. Watching them play Portsmouth they held Parker to the 3rd or 4th lowest yards of the season. And on offense there receivers got behind our safeties numerous times. Qb had a good arm. If they had a Better line and didn’t drop passes that game would of been close. If I remember it was 6-0 Portsmouth half way they the first half.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
nctabulator
Riding the Bench

Post by nctabulator »

jgrlzz wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 am Has South Point picked a game on the 6th?
Home against Boyd County (KY)

jgrlzz
Freshman Team

Post by jgrlzz »

I have received schedules from Boyd County and Lawrence Co. Both reflect they are playing each other on September 6TH.

Yikes
Riding the Bench

Post by Yikes »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:42 pm South point has athletes. Watching them play Portsmouth they held Parker to the 3rd or 4th lowest yards of the season. And on offense there receivers got behind our safeties numerous times. Qb had a good arm. If they had a Better line and didn’t drop passes that game would of been close. If I remember it was 6-0 Portsmouth half way they the first half.
I would hope that they would hold Talyn to that little of yards with 9 in the box. they had a good defense of scheme and plan for that game and they executed it well enough to hold Talyn. everyone thught that Talyn was gonna have a field day and I was hoping that he woul but it didn't end up that way. I wanted him to break his own rushing record that he set against chesapeake. He almost did it vs fairland but there was a holding call and a long touchdown run was called back.

Return to “Football”