Could Parker be the next "Great SEO Hope" ?

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Could Parker be the next "Great SEO Hope" ?

Post by wobycat »

JChipwood wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 pm This young man is gonna shock folks that think he has an inability to break tackles. He def has the build of a D1 RB. Much bigger than i thought he would be. Saw him once last season. Devils shut him down. But imo that had more to do with coaching than sheer talent. Everyone in the stadium knew who was getting the ball AND, due to the PHS offense, everyone knew where he was going. His numbers are a testament to his ability alone. A little creativity would greatly enhance his numbers. Very very athletic bloodline! Hard to run 6 plays from 5 formations and fool 15-18 yr old young men, not to mention coaches.
I agree but I think he was their only option last year. Maybe they can develop a passing game to loosen up the defense.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wonder what he will be able to do with talent at every position and a ton of different plays?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

he has a special skill set, things that cant be taught, speed and instinct, he has great eyes and has a great first step

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I certainly think parker and ironton's reid carrico are heading towards next level fame.
and I hope each of them has a great remainder of their high school careers and a great match for them college wise.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ravensfan09
JV Team

Post by ravensfan09 »

AsThe best player in SEO....I think Parker definitively is our best chance to have a kid that can play at the Power 5 level. The biggest question is academically if he can qualify. No question he has the most talent we have seen in these parts for years.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Hulk wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:41 pm LMAO ,some of you people kill me . Why should Parker go to Burg?? Not everyone bows down and kisses burgs ass or think playing there is going to get them to The NFL!
He is a great player and will definitely get a chance that very few kids get and play at the next level ,where ever that may be ,as far as Ohio State , Urban at least thinks he has the talent and skills or he would not have been recruiting him ,I'm sure everyone understands that don't mean they want him just that they show interest how many other kids get that? Urban has called him multiple times and Parker has went to the last few Buckeye's games including the beat down of Ichigan with a sideline pass ,let the kid enjoy what is one of the great times of his young life ,SMFH.
I don’t think it’s bow down and kiss burg, it’s parker needs a better schedule, blockers and wins to go with his talent! Recruiters look how they carry their team in the wins column. Burg is the best football team as a whole in the tri state area. If not burg how about what the boys from East did? They found out how the next level is going to be when the went to Florida and played. Those boys where behind on everything but caught up and are college ready. If parker doesn’t have a line and runs as many times as he did last year something could happen to him. We as a county don’t want to see this happen! I think the area sees that Portsmouth lost their line last year and wants parker to do the best for himself.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

14U wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:47 am
Hulk wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:41 pm LMAO ,some of you people kill me . Why should Parker go to Burg?? Not everyone bows down and kisses burgs ass or think playing there is going to get them to The NFL!
He is a great player and will definitely get a chance that very few kids get and play at the next level ,where ever that may be ,as far as Ohio State , Urban at least thinks he has the talent and skills or he would not have been recruiting him ,I'm sure everyone understands that don't mean they want him just that they show interest how many other kids get that? Urban has called him multiple times and Parker has went to the last few Buckeye's games including the beat down of Ichigan with a sideline pass ,let the kid enjoy what is one of the great times of his young life ,SMFH.
I don’t think it’s bow down and kiss burg, it’s parker needs a better schedule, blockers and wins to go with his talent! Recruiters look how they carry their team in the wins column. Burg is the best football team as a whole in the tri state area. If not burg how about what the boys from East did? They found out how the next level is going to be when the went to Florida and played. Those boys where behind on everything but caught up and are college ready. If parker doesn’t have a line and runs as many times as he did last year something could happen to him. We as a county don’t want to see this happen! I think the area sees that Portsmouth lost their line last year and wants parker to do the best for himself.
If I remember right the young man that came to burg a few years back his junior year for basketball then went back to Portsmouth his senior year gave burg a lot of credit for showing him academically what he needed to do to prepare for college when he signed to play college ball.

Return to “Football”