Wayne WV Football Player Gone Too Soon

countywide35
SEOP

Wayne WV Football Player Gone Too Soon

Post by countywide35 »

Saddened to hear the news from Wayne West Virginia and had a young gentleman on his way to school and unfortunately left this world too soon due to a car accident. The young mans sister was also in the SUV But is alive. I cannot imagine what the family is enduring right now, classmates, and fellow Wayne pioneer football and basketball players. The young man was a 10th grader that played TE/LB. My thoughts and prayers to the fullest of strength to the entire family and Wayne community. I ask all of you to please do the same.

Message to the football team: you young men are playing a game that teaches how to overcome the hardest dealt issues life can throw at you. At your young men’s age you should not have to be learning how to deal with such a tragic event but you are. Everything you give this entire off-season through the regular season give it all to your teammate that would be right there beside you. Take this tragic life lesson and turn into it a situation that is the exact opposite of what and how you feel now. Keep him in everything you do.

Gods Speed Wayne Pioneers.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bighitsinc
Varsity

Re: Wayne WV Football Player Gone Too Soon

Post by Bighitsinc »

Prayers for the family and comunity

ravensfan09
JV Team

Post by ravensfan09 »

Terrible tragedy! Prayers and thoughts are with you!

Streaks11
Waterboy

Post by Streaks11 »

prayers for the family

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

prayers

Return to “Football”