Who is it from your team?

BigChuck
JV Team

Who is it from your team?

Post by BigChuck »

Who is the 1 kid on your team this season that nobody knows just yet.....But they definitely will by the middle of the season?

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Who is it from your team?

Post by Ironman92 »

For Jackson...I’ll go Mitchell Johnson

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Grayson Diener from Waverly. Not many strong legged kickers coming out of Southeastern Ohio. this kid is legit, looking for him to get some looks after he attends Kohl’s scholarship camp and when the season rolls around

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

From Wheelersburg, I will go with Carson Williams. The kid is a 6'0 180lb Sophomore that played RB and LB last year at all three levels, Freshman/JV/Varsity. He actually started on special teams the last few games of the year and saw time at linebacker in the playoffs. Hardnosed kid that will be really versatile this coming year and has a nose for the football. He should be a good one to watch.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Kicker. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:35 pm Grayson Diener from Waverly. Not many strong legged kickers coming out of Southeastern Ohio. this kid is legit, looking for him to get some looks after he attends Kohl’s scholarship camp and when the season rolls around
Looking forward to seeing Grayson play again. Very strong and accurate leg last year, will only get better.

phstrojans1111
Riding the Bench

Post by phstrojans1111 »

portsmouth ty pendleton
very punishing tackler
https://www.hudl.com/profile/7758379/Ty ... ton/videos

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

For Chillicothe it is definitely Jaiden Cain 6'1 rising sophomore QB and athlete is explosive and can spin the rock reminds me of the brandon maughmer, Caleb knights type of athlete that Chillicothe is used to having at the QB position.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I’m going to go with drew rowe for Portsmouth. I think he will get the starting qb job. They didn’t play him as a freshman and we could of used a qb switch numerous times thru the year. He looked really good in practices, scrimmages and jv games. Not afraid to be hit. Holds the ball well. If he starts I believe he makes a difference. Small in size but throws well and runs well. We need to throw at some point and last year we really lacked a arm. Also Tyler McCoy as fullback. Kid is strong and fast. I think he see the ball a little more this coming season.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens is Moore, Gail, and Stalder

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Kicker. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:35 pm Grayson Diener from Waverly. Not many strong legged kickers coming out of Southeastern Ohio. this kid is legit, looking for him to get some looks after he attends Kohl’s scholarship camp and when the season rolls around
He is playing WR this season too. He has size and speed and if he can learn his routes will be an nice option for Shanks.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye

JR Eric Isner WR/DE kid has got so much bigger and stronger. He is 6-4 and one of the strongest kids on the team.

Zane Greenleaf RB/CB he had a great postseason. This year he will get a ton more touches.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Woodson and Williams from GA.

Everybody knows Armstrong, and rightly so. But those two are just as fast. Should be a fun year.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:18 pm Woodson and Williams from GA.

Everybody knows Armstrong, and rightly so. But those two are just as fast. Should be a fun year.
Woodson heal up from track?

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:12 am
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:18 pm Woodson and Williams from GA.

Woodson heal up from track?
Hopefully! Kid is lightning fast

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Tucker Levering on the Oline for Nelsonville-York. He is a heck of a lineman and moves well.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Sawyer Koons he is a stud.............

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The Flush wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:03 am
He is playing WR this season too. He has size and speed and if he can learn his routes will be an nice option for Shanks.
He should slip right in there with the graduation loss of E. Wolf, Marquez and injury to P. Wolf.
P. Wolf may be back at the start of the season but more than likely week 3 or 4. Tigers will have a few targets to throw to including Brown, Futhey’s and a couple others but Diener will be a great addition. Very fast and good size - I haven’t seen him play WR so I’m excited to see what he brings. Have to keep his kicking leg fresh and strong though.

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

Bishop Hartley - sophomore defensive lineman Daniel Tooson. Absolute beast. Big. Strong. Fast. The kid is going to be all-state.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

sapientia et veritas wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:21 pm Bishop Hartley - sophomore defensive lineman Daniel Tooson. Absolute beast. Big. Strong. Fast. The kid is going to be all-state.
I didn’t realize he was that young. He was in the back field a few times against my Bulldogs

Return to “Football”