Waterford 0 - 37 Trimble

NY BUCK
All State

Re: Week 6: Trimble @ Waterford

Post by NY BUCK »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:43 pm
NY BUCK wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:02 pm Not to interrupt all this chatter but if someone from Trimble could tell me how many conference titles, playoff appearances, and regional titles you guys have throughout your schools history?You can shoot me a private message if you want. Thanks
Don’t have to send a message but we have 2 regional champion ships,3 final 4 appearance and 2 state final appearances may not have a state champion ship but a lot more play off wins then NY. I know you’re just fishing but Ny is living in the past.
I’m not fishing at all? Lol was just asking a question And living in the past? NY just won a regional championship two years ago? But anyway for anybody else out there that doesn’t think I’m “fishing” I have all the records for NY since 67 and was wanting some of Trimble history as well. Was wanting to put something together for two small SEO schools with a traditional history.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Re: October 4, 2019 Waterford 0 - 37 Trimble

Post by Chaw »

this game was a lot closer than it finished... should've been 15-7 at the half.... but waterfords touchdown was called back because of a referee calling a receiver offsides after telling him he was good...changed everything especially after several bad calls against Waterford in the closing minutes of the half...allowing another score..the referees for this game was obviously making bad calls both ways....more against Waterford..... yes Waterford did score on you... you really need to stop honoring yourselves ...because you're not as good as you think you are...I seen nothing that impressed me... not in the sense that everyone makes it out to be.... .Fort Frye, if you make it that far, is going to beat you... we've played you both....and really no comparison in my mind...this is coming from a person that hates to see FF win anything...but they will beat Trimble...

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

also....it was obnoxious and absolutely intolerable for a group of thirty and forty something Trimble fans to stand on the opposing side and yell stuff at the kids and laughing about it in front of their parents and fans...same thing was done at the Jr. high. game...I mean that's really a thing that grown men from Trimble do?... Trimble fans are the by far the rudest in the SEO... you've definitely got the title for that... you all must be so proud....btw. what titles and championships have you won in the other sports??..girls or boys?... because being king of the tvc includes them too

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:45 pm
Enforcer wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:24 pm 37-0 final Tomcats
And that’s with I believe was two touchdowns being called back. Oh well, what do you expect with playing at Waterford? Still had a running clock 🤷🏻‍♂️
Nice how you conveniently left out the Waterford Td that was called back

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Chaw wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:57 pm this game was a lot closer than it finished... should've been 15-7 at the half.... but waterfords touchdown was called back because of a referee calling a receiver offsides after telling him he was good...changed everything especially after several bad calls against Waterford in the closing minutes of the half...allowing another score..the referees for this game was obviously making bad calls both ways....more against Waterford..... yes Waterford did score on you... you really need to stop honoring yourselves ...because you're not as good as you think you are...I seen nothing that impressed me... not in the sense that everyone makes it out to be.... .Fort Frye, if you make it that far, is going to beat you... we've played you both....and really no comparison in my mind...this is coming from a person that hates to see FF win anything...but they will beat Trimble...
And there it is lol.How sad

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:39 pm
SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:17 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:59 am

Trimble might beat Fort if they play this year but no way do the Tomcats win next season. Fort is loaded in all 4 grades only have 6 Srs. I guess that Trimbles schedule is so bad the rest of the year that every Trimble forum will turn into a shots fired at Fort Frye thread. Fort does not have time to worry about Trimble they are hosting 2x WV State champs tonight.
And on a side note- I believe that 2x WV state champ is the same school that Trimble tried to play week 5, and WCC turned them down. Trimble even offered to go to them and they said they’d rather not play, then picked up a cupcake. So I hope you guys give them a good beatin’.
They said Fort Frye was a cupcake?
Week 5. Read the whole thing before you get butthurt that someone may talk down on your precious Fort

Its all in the hips
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Know your rules if it was off sides it’s a dead ball no play,it was not enough men on the line of scrimmage.People get it mixed up when officials make that call one is a live ball and the other is a dead ball .But What about Trimble going 150 yards on their own 15 yard line on a 100 yard field to score.At least 8 or more yellow flags on that drive that took 8 minutes in the second quarter to score,now who got the calls don’t what to here that crap.Game over 2 years in a row you got beat bad.

:roll: cats :roll:
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Anyone got any stats on the game.

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Next victim is Miller, I look for a S.Gallia kinda game, it will be our annual Pink Out game.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:37 am
Chaw wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:57 pm this game was a lot closer than it finished... should've been 15-7 at the half.... but waterfords touchdown was called back because of a referee calling a receiver offsides after telling him he was good...changed everything especially after several bad calls against Waterford in the closing minutes of the half...allowing another score..the referees for this game was obviously making bad calls both ways....more against Waterford..... yes Waterford did score on you... you really need to stop honoring yourselves ...because you're not as good as you think you are...I seen nothing that impressed me... not in the sense that everyone makes it out to be.... .Fort Frye, if you make it that far, is going to beat you... we've played you both....and really no comparison in my mind...this is coming from a person that hates to see FF win anything...but they will beat Trimble...
And there it is lol.How sad
It would be a losing battle with this guy DILLIGAF. He’s obviously understandably upset his team lost. And no, they didn’t score on Trimble or else the score would have been 34-7, right? Lol. And for Trimble not being as good as they think they are? I think a 6-0 record kinda backs that up when they are in the same league and are 4-2 and still might drop a game to Belpre. It’s ok CHAW, jump on the bandwagon of “wait till next year” with everyone else. I would like to know the penalty ratio and maybe that would silence some of the “bad call” crap talk. Better luck next year and hopefully you guys make a deep playoff run, that would be cool 👍

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:54 am Know your rules if it was off sides it’s a dead ball no play,it was not enough men on the line of scrimmage.People get it mixed up when officials make that call one is a live ball and the other is a dead ball .But What about Trimble going 150 yards on their own 15 yard line on a 100 yard field to score.At least 8 or more yellow flags on that drive that took 8 minutes in the second quarter to score,now who got the calls don’t what to here that crap.Game over 2 years in a row you got beat bad.
I know at the end of the first half I heard the penalty ratio being something like 11-2, favoring the Wildcats of course. Don’t know what it ended up being at the end of the night.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 pm
efarns wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:44 pm Trimble has had a couple of good years. They seem to be better than usual this season. But Waterford will be back on top of The TVC where they belong for at least the next two seasons. I guess the Tomcat fans are getting all their chatter in this year while they still can?
Top of the TVC where they belong? Don’t ever recall them having long runs being on top of the TVC. The Hocking is the Tomcats division and everyone knows that. As for Fort, not dogging them at all, I would love to see that game. They look like a very impressive team. Hopefully we see that matchup about week 13 or so. As for Waterford, better luck next year..and the year after that..and after that..and so on and so forth.
no long runs??....we went two years without losing a single game in the TVC in ALL the boys sports....girls almost did the same...winning a state championship and four years in a row making it to the finals...before you talk about being on top make sure you actually know where the top is...your football team is good...but that's all you got....when and if you play FF, who BTW is good at all sports as well, your season will be over...then you will sit on your hands until next season....which btw...is pretty much what you do every year...sad truth is that football is all you have....now if you want to watch a team with a stellar athletics program both boys and girls then watch the Wildcats....kinda sad that the only time anybody watches your teams is when they play football...

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

how many state championships does Trimble have?

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

If there wasn't griping about the referees afterwards, would it count as a TVC game?

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Chaw wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:35 am how many state championships does Trimble have?
Buddy you should stop trying to defend the smack down your boys took and let this thread die.Im sure the boys who took the beating would like that. :D :D

Green 50
Riding the Bench

Post by Green 50 »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:04 am
Chaw wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:35 am how many state championships does Trimble have?
Buddy you should stop trying to defend the smack down your boys took and let this thread die.Im sure the boys who took the beating would like that. :D :D
Congratulations Trimble you are as advertised, I look forward to the big one between tomcats and cadets . I am a fan of Waterford but also a fan of good football . Not very often 2 teams from the same area have teams like this anyways good luck the rest of the season

sharpshooter
Riding the Bench

Post by sharpshooter »

Waterford held Trimble to 22 points at half. You have to give credit to Waterford’s defense.Trimble did not impress me at all. They are overrated. If Trimble and Fort face each other in the playoffs Fort will out coach them and out play them. Trimble won’t know what hit them. Fort is way to versatile

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

sharpshooter wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:40 pm Waterford held Trimble to 22 points at half. You have to give credit to Waterford’s defense.Trimble did not impress me at all. They are overrated. If Trimble and Fort face each other in the playoffs Fort will out coach them and out play them. Trimble won’t know what hit them. Fort is way to versatile
lol another hater

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:31 pm
SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:17 pm

And on a side note- I believe that 2x WV state champ is the same school that Trimble tried to play week 5, and WCC turned them down. Trimble even offered to go to them and they said they’d rather not play, then picked up a cupcake. So I hope you guys give them a good beatin’.
No week 5, who they played instead of Trimble last week.
Do you have any idea how much I appreciate that, not only did this post get immediately jumped on by multiple Tomcat posters, but you also know next year's offense AND the score of the junior high game. I love you people so much.

Coach McCutcheon is new at Waterford. The 90's are long gone. He is 2-2 in the last 4 seasons. You're just holding serve against him.

Green 50
Riding the Bench

Post by Green 50 »

efarns wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:17 pm
SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:31 pm

No week 5, who they played instead of Trimble last week.
Do you have any idea how much I appreciate that, not only did this post get immediately jumped on by multiple Tomcat posters, but you also know next year's offense AND the score of the junior high game. I love you people so much.

Coach McCutcheon is new at Waterford. The 90's are long gone. He is 2-2 in the last 4 seasons. You're just holding serve against him.
3-2 McCutcheon counting playoff game

Return to “Football”