Trimble 77 - 0 Southern

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Re: Trimble 77 - 0 Southern

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Uncle Phil let any of the big boys run the ball on senior night??

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Unfortunately for Southern and now Wahama that Trimble has to start preparing for the playoffs and they need the conditioning to do that so they have to play.

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

I bet those jerks can’t score that many on us in basketball. That’s our world. Everyone in Racine knows it ain’t important unless it’s roundball.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK9 Southern @ Trimble

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:18 am Trimble scored 11 touchdowns and was only tackled 10 times per Athens messenger :shock:
That’s a good stat lol

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Uncle Phil and Trimble the best in Southest this year. GO Cats

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Post by I-TownFanatic »

Maybe Southern and Gallia should of played last night and Ironton and Trumble

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Almost Champions wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:26 am I bet those jerks can’t score that many on us in basketball. That’s our world. Everyone in Racine knows it ain’t important unless it’s roundball.
There’s a thread for basketball....clown. Figures you would consider an “important” sport one that’s non contact.

Sideliner
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:29 pm
Almost Champions wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:26 am I bet those jerks can’t score that many on us in basketball. That’s our world. Everyone in Racine knows it ain’t important unless it’s roundball.
There’s a thread for basketball....clown. Figures you would consider an “important” sport one that’s non contact.
Didnt trimble beat southern both times in basketball last year?

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Sideliner wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:00 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:29 pm
Didnt trimble beat southern both times in basketball last year?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good point! Good point! You are correct!
Game one: Trimble 59 - Southern 45
Game two: Trimble 59 - Southern 55

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Howie will do it again this year.

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Wright had 6 carries for 200+ yards last night

100% Tomcat
Waterboy

Post by 100% Tomcat »

We will have to earn everything come week 11. As far as next year...we could be 7-3 if we don’t play well. This is as good a team as we’ve had in a long time but, after this we will have to work for everything!

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I wasn't at the game so I can not say if this is true whatsoever, but I was told that Trimble would play the subs but if it looked like Southern might score or happen to get anywhere near that half of the field, Trimble would sub starters back in to squash those false hopes of scoring. Any truth?

Even if it is, can you blame Trimble? How many points have they allowed all season? 7?

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Fonzie wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:20 am I wasn't at the game so I can not say if this is true whatsoever, but I was told that Trimble would play the subs but if it looked like Southern might score or happen to get anywhere near that half of the field, Trimble would sub starters back in to squash those false hopes of scoring. Any truth?

Even if it is, can you blame Trimble? How many points have they allowed all season? 7?
6 points all season this far.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:02 pm
eagle25 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:23 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:01 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seems like everyone’s go to line this year. “Wait till next year”
I don't know about "everyone's" but it's mine. :mrgreen:
You realize Trimble has 4 sophmores and a junior that start right now right? TVC still goes through Trimble next year
They have 2 sophomores that play TE that start. Trimble will come out third in the TVC next year. Quote me.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:33 am
eagle25 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:23 am

I don't know about "everyone's" but it's mine. :mrgreen:
You realize Trimble has 4 sophmores and a junior that start right now right? TVC still goes through Trimble next year
They have 2 sophomores that play TE that start. Trimble will come out third in the TVC next year. Quote me.
Your forget the other 2 at WR and the Junior at the other Rb position. So by my count thats 5 of the 11 starters returning. When will people learn Trimble doesnt rebuild they reload

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:52 am
Your forget the other 2 at WR and the Junior at the other Rb position. So by my count thats 5 of the 11 starters returning. When will people learn Trimble doesnt rebuild they reload
So, by your count you lose 6 starters. From what I'm told at least 2 of those will be playing different positions next year. That means you'll have 8 players in positions that are new to them. I agree with bb, Thimble 3rd in Hocking next year. :mrgreen:

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:52 am
I’m pretty sure you don’t know what your taking ab. Todd Fours jr rb doesn’t play and isn’t impressive. Just because they return 5 players who have played isn’t 5 good solid starters. they usually reload. but it will most definitely be a rebuild year with 3-4 losses. Waterford and Eastern return much more talent than trimble. let’s see what the trimble coaches can create in the offseason but that trimble d is gonna be bad. JV did not win a game this year.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Im pretty sure I do know what Im talking about. You will see a whole new offense next year alot less running Will we be as dominant. No. But will we be good absolutely. TVC will still run through Trimble no matter what. Eastern is going to be good dont know what Waterford has but mark my word Trimble will not be 3rd in that league next year

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

You guys are cute. Downs, Lackey, Guffey, Wisor, and Fouts will be the best 5 returning players in the TVC hocking next year

Its all in the hips

Return to “Football”