Top 10 SE District Teams...after week 9

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Top 10 SE District Teams...after week 9

Post by Ironman92 »

I-TownFanatic wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:25 pm Because getting trolled about them but dont know them
Trolled about who?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:27 pm Outside of burg fans, the surrounding area isn’t paying attention, but burg is a threat to ironton now, a big threat. Horsley to QB has opened up the playbook. Defense has improved as well. Region 19 will be interesting
I may be wrong, but wasn't Horsley playing QB against Ironton? I realize Teams get better as the season goes on, Ironton didn't stop getting better after week 1 either. I do believe the game would be closer though, with the Fighting Tigers coming out on top again.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

1. Ironton
2. Jackson
3. Trimble
4. Sheridan
5. Burg
6. Waverly
7. Gallia Academy
8. Southeastern
9. Portsmouth
10. Paint Valley

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:50 am
wobycat wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:27 pm Outside of burg fans, the surrounding area isn’t paying attention, but burg is a threat to ironton now, a big threat. Horsley to QB has opened up the playbook. Defense has improved as well. Region 19 will be interesting
I may be wrong, but wasn't Horsley playing QB against Ironton? I realize Teams get better as the season goes on, Ironton didn't stop getting better after week 1 either. I do believe the game would be closer though, with the Fighting Tigers coming out on top again.
Horsley didn’t play QB until the second half of minford game. Matthews started at QB until he got hurt in first part of second half when he was replaced by a sophomore. Horsley didn’t play second half of ironton game due to injury.

I’m not trying to say that horsley is going out there and slinging it like Payton Manning but he’s a kid that runs the offense well. He throws a quick ball but he’s a really dangerous runner. Right now he’s playing injured and still a load to bring down. Strong downhill runner.

I’m also not going to say that burg is suddenly changed into some sort of amazing team but I think they have a real strong chance of winning against ironton if they were to meet again this year.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ironton
Jackson
Southeastern
Sheridan
Trimble
Wheelersburg
Waverly
Gallia