Neslonville-York Buckeyes, TVC-Ohio CO Champs

Ground Buck
All Conference

Told ya so

Post by Ground Buck »

Been saying it all year. We are finally healthy. Lost a game or two that we shouldnt have because we werent healthy. Now we are full throttle and look where we are. Playing for the TVC title. All you doubters were wrong .........again.

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Ff3233
All Conference

Re: Told ya so

Post by Ff3233 »

Lost 2 games because of injury? That's laughable if you're a ny fan. Got beat by the only 2 teams on the schedule worth a darn. Actually not beat, annihilated

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ground Buck wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:31 am Been saying it all year. We are finally healthy. Lost a game or two that we shouldnt have because we werent healthy. Now we are full throttle and look where we are. Playing for the TVC title. All you doubters were wrong .........again.
Trimble and Fort Frye would name the score on NY any time this year.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Bone dust
Freshman Team

Post by Bone dust »

Ground Buck wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:31 am Been saying it all year. We are finally healthy. Lost a game or two that we shouldnt have because we werent healthy. Now we are full throttle and look where we are. Playing for the TVC title. All you doubters were wrong .........again.
I would half to say I'm impressed didn't see that coming congrats to NY for bouncing back and you know the Trimble people love the points

#whatmakesyouthinkimfromtrimble

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

the person starting this topic sounds like they are really trying to make fun a NY.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:13 pm the person starting this topic sounds like they are really trying to make fun a NY.
Yea that's funny. Would be like you making fun of Logan. I'm simply pointing out that after the first two losses of the season, while all the jack wipes were predicting doom and getting their laughs in, I correctly predicted that if NY could get healthy enough they'd be competing for a league title in week 10. And here we are, in week 10, competing for yet another TVC Title. We are football Title Town after all. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:13 am
noreply66 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:13 pm the person starting this topic sounds like they are really trying to make fun a NY.
Yea that's funny. Would be like you making fun of Logan. I'm simply pointing out that after the first two losses of the season, while all the jack wipes were predicting doom and getting their laughs in, I correctly predicted that if NY could get healthy enough they'd be competing for a league title in week 10. And here we are, in week 10, competing for yet another TVC Title. We are football Title Town after all. :mrgreen:
Didn't change my mind one bit.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

NY's three losses are 35-0, 64-21 and 36-7. You're saying any of those were due to not being fully healthy? That's funny.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:44 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:13 am
Didn't change my mind one bit.
I stand by my prediction. :mrgreen:

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Lol, you've beat 1 team with a winning record and they're having a down year. 3 losses have just been brutal even if you scratch FF and Trimble, Wellston just put it on you 36-7 at NY which is like winning 43-7. Should've waited to see if by some accident you made the playoffs before posting this one.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Over the past you just haven't been a true Buckeye. You play fun and game with NY. I'm not saying anything about your prediction, just I do not think you are a Buckeye. Might have been at one time but you seem to be hiding something.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:41 pm Over the past you just haven't been a true Buckeye. You play fun and game with NY. I'm not saying anything about your prediction, just I do not think you are a Buckeye. Might have been at one time but you seem to be hiding something.
You would be wrong. But thanks for your concern. :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Like I said 8-)

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:23 am Like I said 8-)
Since you seem so adamant about this I'd be interested in any negative post you can point out that I've made against NY. Surely to make such a claim you have evidence? :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:31 am
Since you seem so adamant about this I'd be interested in any negative post you can point out that I've made against NY. Surely to make such a claim you have evidence? :mrgreen:
This isn't the U.S. Senate or even the Ohio Senate :lol:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:31 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:31 am
This isn't the U.S. Senate or even the Ohio Senate :lol:
Just as I knew, you made a baseless statement and have proved it to be baseless by providing no evidence to support it. :mrgreen: Go Bucks!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Just like someone else...so you should love me. :lol:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:39 am Just like someone else...so you should love me. :lol:
I do love that you admit it. Now to a different topic, glad to see you finally chimed in on the Joe Burrow thread? I remember how much you love him with the "splinter butt" comments when he was at tOSU. :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion & I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on the site without retort. I guess some need to practice what they WANT 8-)

Return to “Football”