WK 11: Wellston (7-3) @ Ironton (9-1)

Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: WK 11: Wellston (7-3) @ Ironton (9-1)

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Wellston better be able to tackle 44. He’s a freight train. He runs hard and hard to take down.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
gator81
Freshman Team

Post by gator81 »

Wellston should not have lost to Athens or Vinton County. Wellston, themselves, were there their own worst enemy in those two games

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

gator, ironton did the same thing in the Ashland, ky. game. they fumbled the ball 5 times. several way deep in tomcat territory. but it was still a loss. but if they played Athens and Vinton county both tough, that is very respectable.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
gator81
Freshman Team

Post by gator81 »

Your Tiger Bait, Wellston's season has been a good year for the players, Coaches and fans. Looking forward to the 2020 season. Hopefully this year's losses will be game changers next year.

THEbuckeyes
Freshman Team

Post by THEbuckeyes »

I am going to go with Ironton by a bunch prob running clock.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

I am wondering how many are actually going to be at this game?

Projected temperatures at kick off are for about 31°. Wellston is a long drive and thought currently is the Fighting Tigers will dominate totally in this game. Even last week against Portsmouth Ironton had a dismal showing . I was taken back that as it was probably the poorest turn out of any home game this year by the Ironton fans. This was with what was considered to be one of the most rival games. Portsmouth was really lacking in fan support for such a hyped and important game

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

kantucky wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:18 pm I am wondering how many are actually going to be at this game?

Projected temperatures at kick off are for about 31°. Wellston is a long drive and thought currently is the Fighting Tigers will dominate totally in this game. Even last week against Portsmouth Ironton had a dismal showing . I was taken back that as it was probably the poorest turn out of any home game this year by the Ironton fans. This was with what was considered to be one of the most rival games. Portsmouth was really lacking in fan support for such a hyped and important game
Most people will be at the Burg in Minford game for sure

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I think ironton will have a lot of fans out to support this is the first time we’ve been a favorite in a while in a home playoff game. First home playoff game since 2014 season

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Tripaces
Freshman Team

Post by Tripaces »

kantucky wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:18 pm I am wondering how many are actually going to be at this game?

Did you leave your glasses at home ? The stands were packed last week , it wasn’t like the burg game or anything but it was full

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Tripaces wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Did you leave your glasses at home ? The stands were packed last week , it wasn’t like the burg game or anything but it was full
Yeah I feel like it was pretty packed but eh.. I think the playoff game will be pretty packed tho cold weather or not

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

what time does this game start ya'll.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:19 pm what time does this game start ya'll.
7 pm

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:20 pm I think ironton will have a lot of fans out to support this is the first time we’ve been a favorite in a while in a home playoff game. First home playoff game since 2014 season
Im sure Ironton will have everyone there. They haven't been good in a long time

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hsfbfan wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:04 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:19 pm what time does this game start ya'll.
7 pm
thank you.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:17 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:20 pm I think ironton will have a lot of fans out to support this is the first time we’ve been a favorite in a while in a home playoff game. First home playoff game since 2014 season
Im sure Ironton will have everyone there. They haven't been good in a long time
your posts drip with envy and jealousy. raider.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's purty cool

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Sad showing from Portsmouth fans at ironton. Worse at halftime when most people left. It was cold but support the kids. The drive to Ridgewood will be very long and very cold. I’m curious the crowd for that game. Sorry to hijack the thread a second but glad someone pointed out the lack of fans.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Go Tigers Go
#Mission15
Let’s go!

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I wish this game was today I’m ready to watch lol

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Tripaces wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:37 pm

No, I had my glasses on. The game had a dismal showing I don't know how you could think otherwise.

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!

Return to “Football”