Biggest Surprise This Season

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Biggest Surprise This Season

Post by MrFirstTake »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:20 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:19 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:39 am I think the job done at ironton this year has been amazing from last year. ironton lost like 4 games last year where they had huge leads. this year they are bombing people, and finishing.
Ironton losing a game shocked me

Turnovers throughout the year & it wasn’t because of the opponent, truly opened my eyes.
Not for the reasons most would think right off the top of the ole scratcher either.

BUT, the fact they’d hand it over and still be able to be in the game.

Obviously it’s gotta stop!!!

Yeah the last two season they have fumbled the ball a lot but this year they have been able to overcome it but last year it cost them 3 games

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:39 am I think the job done at ironton this year has been amazing from last year. ironton lost like 4 games last year where they had huge leads. this year they are bombing people, and finishing.
Ironton returned a three year starter at QB, a 4 star college recruit and had 4 new starters move in.

Absolutely nothing surprising about Ironton going 9-1 and running through the OVC.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Ironton manhandling Portsmouth and Gallia in back to back weeks.
Southeastern, too.
Then Trimble giving up 6 points all season.

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

Wellston going from 3-7 to 7-3 with a first year head coach and making the playoffs, blowing out a 7-3 NY team and coming one win short of a share of the league title. A lot of people wrote them off before the year started which wasn't exactly a bad thought.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

also I would have to say the reemergence of Portsmouth and gahs high school's football program. which is very good for the ovc and southern ohio. a big surprise to me was Portsmouth west at 2-8. that shocked me.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

2Time wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:29 am Wellston going from 3-7 to 7-3 with a first year head coach and making the playoffs, blowing out a 7-3 NY team and coming one win short of a share of the league title. A lot of people wrote them off before the year started which wasn't exactly a bad thought.
I totally agree there.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”