Coaching Vacancies

BeatOfTheSEOhio
Waterboy

Coaching Vacancies

Post by BeatOfTheSEOhio »

Any confirmation of area schools looking for new heads of their football programs? Keyword being confirmation, let's stick with that and avoid rumors. Perhaps keep this thread open whenever new coaches are confirmed hired.

BleedBlue
Waterboy

Re: Coaching Vacancies

Post by BleedBlue »

These threads never last long.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

they shouldn't.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BeatOfTheSEOhio
Waterboy

Post by BeatOfTheSEOhio »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:18 pm they shouldn't.
Why shouldn't they last? I don't want this thread to be a rumor mill, but to be a list--with VERIFIED reports--of coaches leaving and their replacements. There is a difference. And I hope that if someone decides to bad mouth a departing regime, grill a district for a certain coaching hire, or anything else negative on this thread, that action to remove it from the thread be made swiftly.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Now you are talking the language some of these mods live for and love

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BeatOfTheSEOhio wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:42 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:18 pm they shouldn't.
Why shouldn't they last? I don't want this thread to be a rumor mill, but to be a list--with VERIFIED reports--of coaches leaving and their replacements. There is a difference. And I hope that if someone decides to bad mouth a departing regime, grill a district for a certain coaching hire, or anything else negative on this thread, that action to remove it from the thread be made swiftly.
For the most part it's just been started a bit to early, typically this is posted until week 13 or so maybe. As you can see it just gets pushed down the list of topics and really the season has just now ended for most and schools and coaches might not know exactly what they are doing yet in regards to next year. It'll be a topic that stays around as there will be vacancies available it's just got to take a few weeks for that to happen.

Return to “Football”