Week 14 - Ironton (12-1) vs West Jefferson (12-1)

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Week 14 - Ironton (12-1) vs West Jefferson (12-1)

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The weather forecast right now looks pretty bad with 100% chance of Rain and Thunderstorms.

dr3737
Waterboy

Post by dr3737 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:30 am Total POOP HEADS (spectrum and OHSAA) for not supplying a link to directly purchase the semis in divisions 4,5,7!
If they advertise a link saying it’s available, & they leave out 3 divisions, WTH?!?!

I guess not enough film crew?

Bull CRAP!
You have to wait till Saturday to order it. This are the games for Friday

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

What's everyone's score prediction?

Ironton 28 W.J. 14

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

mattash wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:23 am What's everyone's score prediction?

Ironton 28 W.J. 14
31-17 ironton WJ could break 20 but I’m betting on that ironton defense to hold them under.

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

so are you saying if you go to that ohsaa site on Saturday you can order the game.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Mavrick2016 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:12 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:00 pm
Otto wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:03 pm

Yeah, spectrum customers just have to log in with their account I think. Non-spectrum viewers have to pay $10 per game. Which I personally don't mind. Sure beats paying for a ticket, parking, a tank of gas, and concessions, not to mention having to sit in the rain on Saturday. Instead you can just pay 10 bucks and watch the game at home.
I would absolutely love to go. and living in waverly, it's practically in my backyard, but sadly enough I just can't. but I'd dang skippy pay 10.00 to watch it in my home.
Go too www.ohsaa.org, their be a link that will take to the games, click on the Ironton game.
so are you saying if you go to that ohsaa site on Saturday you can order the game.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

mavrik I sent you a pm.

The Regulator
Riding the Bench

Post by The Regulator »

mattash wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:23 am What's everyone's score prediction?

Ironton 28 W.J. 14
Ironton 35 - WJ 14

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

This is going to be one hulluva game, and I'm calling it Ironton by 3.5. Can't wait until Saturday!!

Go Tigers Go!

Ironton 21-17
Last edited by vladimir on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 am so are you saying if you go to that ohsaa site on Saturday you can order the game.

I actually just received a RETURN CALL from JACKIE @ the OHSAA media events office of the OHSAA.
I called yesterday only to hear a message they were closed until Monday for the rest of Thanksgiving week.
I was shocked she returned the call, but said she had a lot of calls from out of town fans about the Saturday games and was trying to reach out to all callers, as ALL VM’s were forwarded to her personal cell.

She was very helpful and commented on the FighTing Tigers great season, history, fan base & supplied this helpful info:

The next games up to view either as a Spectrum user or an outright pay per view type set up are all you can see.

So only Friday’s games are showing available for now.

Once, those friday games begin, the site will refresh and auto add Saturday’s games as an option.

If you’re a spectrum user, it’s free with your account login.

If you’re out of state like myself, follow the link provided below & after Friday’s games kickoff you can purchase the Saturday game you want to view at anytime.

You’ll go back to that Ironton -V- West Jefferson game window and it’ll launch and start pregame around 6:45.

She said to be patient as it’s heavy traffic.

OHSAA.org

OHSAA.tv

https://ohsaa.boxcast.com/#/channels/gs ... pgb8rpilyn

Gotigersgo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Best of luck to the Tigers from NW Fla!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:36 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 am so are you saying if you go to that ohsaa site on Saturday you can order the game.

I actually just received a RETURN CALL from JACKIE @ the OHSAA media events office of the OHSAA.
I called yesterday only to hear a message they were closed until Monday for the rest of Thanksgiving week.
I was shocked she returned the call, but said she had a lot of calls from out of town fans about the Saturday games and was trying to reach out to all callers, as ALL VM’s were forwarded to her personal cell.

She was very helpful and commented on the FighTing Tigers great season, history, fan base & supplied this helpful info:

The next games up to view either as a Spectrum user or an outright pay per view type set up are all you can see.

So only Friday’s games are showing available for now.

Once, those friday games begin, the site will refresh and auto add Saturday’s games as an option.

If you’re a spectrum user, it’s free with your account login.

If you’re out of state like myself, follow the link provided below & after Friday’s games kickoff you can purchase the Saturday game you want to view at anytime.

You’ll go back to that Ironton -V- West Jefferson game window and it’ll launch and start pregame around 6:45.

She said to be patient as it’s heavy traffic.

OHSAA.org

OHSAA.tv

https://ohsaa.boxcast.com/#/channels/gs ... pgb8rpilyn

Gotigersgo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome, thanks for the info.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That's good! I Hope she is right because I wanted to watch last week's game with Ridgewood and the Saturday games never came up after all the Friday games were over. :(

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

Ironton 28 West Jefferson 14

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

cbolt wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:55 pm That's good! I Hope she is right because I wanted to watch last week's game with Ridgewood and the Saturday games never came up after all the Friday games were over. :(
I’m not a 💯% sure why you couldn’t , but I do remember someone saying earlier in another Ironton playoff post, that only divisions 1-3 were covered for all playoff games from round 1 & on.

Since it’s the final 4 they’ve broadened it to cover all divisions, per Jackie, from OHSAA.

GOTIGERSGO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Hopefully everybody gets to watch at home who can’t make it

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I think this game will be close. Rooting for ironton but I’m worried lol. I guess since it’s final 4. I’ll be there rain or shine. I’m a Portsmouth fan but have to root for southern ohio. I’m going 35-30 type score.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I don’t see WJ scoring 30 but I could be wrong. Ridgewood Offense was really good and ironton held them 33 points under there average. I think if west Jefferson scores 30 ironton may lose

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

The Regulator wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:16 pm
SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:55 pm
Sport Fan wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:12 am

Why do you Keep brining the Burg up?? I must say you sounds like you are very jealous of them
Why do burg fans cry so much? Concentrate on basketball and how to install spies on the other teams bench. Be productive. 😂
They'll be crying worse next year when Ironton beats them at home.
They should likely get used to it again.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:30 am Total POOP HEADS (spectrum and OHSAA) for not supplying a link to directly purchase the semis in divisions 4,5,7!
If they advertise a link saying it’s available, & they leave out 3 divisions, WTH?!?!

I guess not enough film crew?

Bull CRAP!
No d5 games are streamed or televised.

Return to “Football”