DIV 5 COACH OF THE YEAR? I FIND IT ODD

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: DIV 5 COACH OF THE YEAR? I FIND IT ODD

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Paladin wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:32 pm Sorry, fan club. As usual you are wrong again. Played on winners at Logan and was only an assistant coach at Logan , where we also won big. Make sure you take your meds.....lol

Besides, the thread is off topic. Let me read more about the slight over the selection of D-5 coach of the year. I like that humble southern discussion.......lol
Won big huh!!!! How many state titles did you win while there? Oh, that's right. Logan couldn't win state because they weren't from NEO, the football capital of the world.

Once a tool, always a tool!!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:28 pm
Paladin wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:32 pm Sorry, fan club. As usual you are wrong again. Played on winners at Logan and was only an assistant coach at Logan , where we also won big. Make sure you take your meds.....lol

Besides, the thread is off topic. Let me read more about the slight over the selection of D-5 coach of the year. I like that humble southern discussion.......lol
Won big huh!!!! How many state titles did you win while there? Oh, that's right. Logan couldn't win state because they weren't from NEO, the football capital of the world.

I don't think the ole "asshat" will be back to answer your question. Those I-town boys ran him off with that story about coach Lutz shredding him. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Wasn't this Jim France's last season coaching? He's been a winner for 40 some years, so I have no problem honoring him one last time.
Fido what's with the OSU glory boy comment? Jealous we have a kid with tremendous talent who has worked his butt off to get that offer?
Tiger Nation has a right to be proud of him and the job Coach Pendleton has done.
Go cuddle up with your daddy paladin, boy ;)

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

frankie wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:41 pm Wasn't this Jim France's last season coaching? He's been a winner for 40 some years, so I have no problem honoring him one last time.
Fido what's with the OSU glory boy comment? Jealous we have a kid with tremendous talent who has worked his butt off to get that offer?
Tiger Nation has a right to be proud of him and the job Coach Pendleton has done.
Go cuddle up with your daddy paladin, boy ;)
I've noticed that Paladine and Fildo agree an awful lot. Wonder why that is? Makes you wonder doesn't it? I'd say Fildo is either that cheerleader from the 1950's Paladine is still sweet on, or it's one of Paladine's other usernames. I think he had like ten of them on here at one time. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Paladine has more than one name on here? I thought that wasnt allowed? Surely orange and brown will give him the ole boot. He leads the league in banned usernames.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Howard Cosell wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:23 pm Paladine has more than one name on here? I thought that wasnt allowed? Surely orange and brown will give him the ole boot. He leads the league in banned usernames.
He graduated in the early 60’s. Gotta let it slide :lol:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:31 pm
Howard Cosell wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:23 pm Paladine has more than one name on here? I thought that wasnt allowed? Surely orange and brown will give him the ole boot. He leads the league in banned usernames.
He graduated in the early 60’s. Gotta let it slide :lol:
Yea, but he started high school in the mid 50's. He redshirted a few times, or so it has been said. :mrgreen:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

He tried to tackle Hubert Bobo and was never the same

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:41 pm He tried to tackle Hubert Bobo and was never the same
Word on the street is, he was actually trying to dive out of the way but Hubbie steamrolled him anyway. :mrgreen:

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Paladin wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:58 pm A D-5 athlete winning Mr Football ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it. You are killing me !
Bobby Hoying of St. Henry and Curtis Enis of Mississinawa Valley both won Mr. Football while playing in the smallest school division. If it’s happened before it could happen again.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Paladin wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:04 am Hey, now that you mention it , Grounded, I had a cheerleader tell me how good I was. She was a senior and I was a Soph. Put the full court press on me in 1959, not 1950. Big hooters too. lol. Anyway, long story short, and I have several stories to tell about her (wink, wink), the senior All SEOAL RB that year had the hots for her and threatened to beat my butt if I didn’t give her up,lol. Did I mention, I was considered a stud back then? Lol.

Ok, boomer.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Flyers58 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:32 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:46 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 am

paladin, why don't you create your own site. call it paladin's northern lights er something. you're as lost as last years easter eggs. and yer cord don't quite reach to the outlet. if you are going to come on here to assault us and our kids/coaches/fans and program. then expect any backlash you get. I can't imagine anyone putting so much effort into be a snob, and being a turd in the punchbowl like you. when in affect all you need to do is be nice and pleasant. it'll do ya good, and take a lot less effort. you may actually make a few friends here. but we all expected you to come out of your basement to talk about how us southern teams suck. we'll show ya Saturday some big boy football. grab a box of little debbies and go back down into your grandmaw's basement. I respect everyone involved, from the janitors, to the band, cheerleaders, coaches, players, administrators. I guess I was justraised better, with southern morals

Goodness bait that good stuff right there
Spoken like a true southern gentleman...........didnt know you had it in you bait......... ;) ;)
Why do southern ohioans ( appalachian region in a midwest state) think they are southern? 😂😂😂😂🤷‍♂️

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:28 pm

bob lutz wore him out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:43 pm
Flyers58 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:32 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:46 pm

Goodness bait that good stuff right there
Spoken like a true southern gentleman...........didnt know you had it in you bait......... ;) ;)
Why do southern ohioans ( appalachian region in a midwest state) think they are southern? 😂😂😂😂🤷‍♂️
cause we is speed, southern ohio dat is. you cain't go no farther south with out falling into the ohio river. or as the Shawnee used to call it the ''spaywaylathepi'' at's about as far south as you kin get in the buckeye state.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they sells ohio maps at the 7leven. get 1.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:43 pm Why do southern ohioans ( appalachian region in a midwest state) think they are southern? 😂😂😂😂🤷‍♂️
Because Ohio alone owned the south in the civil war. So Ohio owns the rights to being southern

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:32 pm
SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:43 pm Why do southern ohioans ( appalachian region in a midwest state) think they are southern? 😂😂😂😂🤷‍♂️
Because Ohio alone owned the south in the civil war. So Ohio owns the rights to being southern
Disregard. Lol. I don't even care. Its whatever.
Last edited by SpeedKillz on Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:50 pm they sells ohio maps at the 7leven. get 1.
Caveat noted. South like ya call hot dog chilli sauce, and soda, pop. Not south like whoop dat trick. I got ya Big Bait. ✌ I know the vibes.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yeah, there ya go.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SATURDAY NIGHT OLE DAD IS WATCHING THE IRONTON ''FIGHTING TIGERS'' PLAY FOR A 3RD STATE FOOTBALL TITLE AGAINST THE KIRTLAND HORNETS, WHILST RECORDING THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES IN THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST WISCONSIN. THEN ZIP THROUGH THE OHIO STATE GAME AND BYPASS COMMERCIALS AFTER I WATCH IRONTON. HAIN'T THAT A GRAND PLAN. GO TIGERS AND GO BUCKEYES.

Return to “Football”