Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: WK3 Portsmouth - Fairland

Post by Beergogglebluez »

This is a toss up game and I’m leaning toward fairland. Yardage from the Portsmouth and south point was almost the same. I think Portsmouth had 270 and south point 260. If south point didn’t have numerous personal fouls and 105 penalty yards the game would of been a lot closer. South point was in that game but could of should of. Pendleton for the Trojans is prob the best player in the first 2 weeks and he’s going to be a stud. I just think the Trojans will have trouble with the pass game. Not sure why fairlands defense looks like.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Third place game in the OVC goes to the Dragons in a nailbiter.

RShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RShifko »

Fairland has the playmakers to attack Portsmouth. So far Coach Cunningham has to be worried about the Dragons late in games two weeks in a row they have lost the second half game. Against Chesapeake the game was never in question last week against Coal Grove it ended up coming down to a fourth quarter stop. Fairland didn’t do a good job tackling or getting off blocks against Coal Grove and the offense didn’t deliver much in the second half.
Fairland has a lot of speed on offense they have the best WR in the OVC in Hunt who is averaging over 100 yards a game in the passing game. I like the Brumfield kid a lot too.

Dragons should win the game but for Fairland it comes down to execution and limiting self inflicted mistakes

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

I think the dragons get it done.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”