740 Zone Biggest Episode of the Season

RothGGProducer
Riding the Bench

740 Zone Biggest Episode of the Season

Post by RothGGProducer »

I've tried not to promote the 740 Zone much on here but I think that most people on this website would really enjoy our latest episode. It's our biggest one of the season with highlights from 11 games from week 9 and feature stories on the best stories from around SEO. If you wouldn't mind sharing it or replying below on this thread it would mean a ton to everybody who worked hard to produce this episode. Full episode link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-49Qy1fukg

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: 740 Zone Biggest Episode of the Season

Post by Raider6309 »

Thank you for being able to put the highlights online. I know the area kids love watching gridiron glory after the game

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Good recaps.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Murray, you do an excellent job as Host! Really enjoy your commentary. Will 740 be doing a player of the year or coach of they year like GG? Or is this year focusing mainly on coverage and recap? either way, very good job this year to you all!

RothGGProducer
Riding the Bench

Post by RothGGProducer »

OSU22 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:31 am Murray, you do an excellent job as Host! Really enjoy your commentary. Will 740 be doing a player of the year or coach of they year like GG? Or is this year focusing mainly on coverage and recap? either way, very good job this year to you all!
We're planning on doing a team of the year episode either in the next two weeks or after all-state teams get announced. Pretty obvious choice for player of the year but we've had some good discussion on like best linebackers and defensive backs. We're struggling on the lines on both sides and tight end so if you have any players to look into that would help us out.

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

RothGGProducer wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:01 pm
OSU22 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:31 am Murray, you do an excellent job as Host! Really enjoy your commentary. Will 740 be doing a player of the year or coach of they year like GG? Or is this year focusing mainly on coverage and recap? either way, very good job this year to you all!
We're planning on doing a team of the year episode either in the next two weeks or after all-state teams get announced. Pretty obvious choice for player of the year but we've had some good discussion on like best linebackers and defensive backs. We're struggling on the lines on both sides and tight end so if you have any players to look into that would help us out.
That sounds awesome. Again great job guys. Looking forward to what you put out!

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Watch And liked all the episodes On youtube this year always enjoyed gridiron glory and this is no different always do a good job.

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Pretty good watch if I do say so myself. First time I’ve heard of 740 zone. Reminds me of some stuff I tried to put together unsuccessfully while in high school. I had wanted to cover tri-state football as part of my media class, didn’t happen but I’m glad to see many successful outlets today. I’ll definitely be a frequent watcher now.

Who Dey!
football87
Freshman Team

Post by football87 »

Would be cool to have "not so common" awards. Ex: Receiving Core of the Year, Offensive Line, Defensive Backs etc..

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

football87 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:25 pm Would be cool to have "not so common" awards. Ex: Receiving Core of the Year, Offensive Line, Defensive Backs etc..

Awesome idea

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
UrbanFMeyer
Waterboy

Post by UrbanFMeyer »

O Line: AJ George
D Line: Rhett Dyer and Eric McColluch
All 3 are Meadowbrook seniors

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Drop kicker of the year

RothGGProducer
Riding the Bench

Post by RothGGProducer »

UrbanFMeyer wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:46 pm
O Line: AJ George
D Line: Rhett Dyer and Eric McColluch
All 3 are Meadowbrook seniors
We have Aj George on our list for offensive line, he'll make it. Will do some research on the two defensive players from Meadowbrook. Excited for their game against St Clairsville on Saturday.

Return to “Football”