August 27, 2021 Ironton 13 - 10 Jackson (Game of the Year)

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Re: Week 2… Jackson @ Ironton

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:01 pm
CFB1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:29 pm
BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:14 pm

Lol at risk. Since fans un-masks outdoors puts the athletes at such risk, God you're an idiot lol.
I can’t tell if the dude is serious, a total moron, just a complete tool, or just posting idiotic rants too see if he can get a reaction. I hope it’s the later because at this point it is just embarrassing for him. I highly doubt Moeller is worried about Irontons fans and players not masking up outside. He can’t be serious! Most privates last year had no mask mandates while the public schools did.
Ehhh. Incorrect again. 🤡🤡

https://www.moeller.org/2020-covid--strategic-response
Would someone ban this ass clown?

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:02 pm Making these fat old seo spreadnecks look stupid is too easy. All ya gotta do is hand em some rope. 😂😂
The only one looking stupid is you, and your inability to see that is comical. You are probably the guy who goes to a strip club and think the girls are in love with you.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:02 pm

I can’t tell if the dude is serious, a total moron, just a complete tool, or just posting idiotic rants too see if he can get a reaction. I hope it’s the later because at this point it is just embarrassing for him. I highly doubt Moeller is worried about Irontons fans and players not masking up outside. He can’t be serious! Most privates last year had no mask mandates while the public schools did.

See lol. They always cry when they lose.

Always. 😂😂😂

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:05 pm

Always. 😂😂😂
Just like your mom when you called her to share that you lost your virginity last week at 40.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:06 pm

Always. 😂😂😂
Just like your mom when you called her to share that you lost your virginity last week at 40.
My virginity is the least of your worries. You know how common it is for SEO wives to hop in my dms? 😂

They all love it when you get out and exceed humble beginnings. Their local "men" get boring to them. Use to be fun, until the wives started showin up toothless w meth scabs.

Take more care in your community. It needs help. Smh

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:18 pm
BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:06 pm

Always. 😂😂😂
My virginity is the least of your worries. You know how common it is for SEO wives to hop in my dms? 😂

They all love it when you get out and exceed humble beginnings. Their local "men" get boring to them. Use to be fun, until the wives started showin up toothless w meth scabs.

Take more care in your community. It needs help. Smh
Weird Flex.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

No matter the score….this game will be far better than this thread

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Haven't seen Jackson play yet but Ironton didn't impress .e this year they were much better last year the Burg game should have been much closer. Burg had 4 turnovers and 3 of them were unforced errors and the one gotta give #15 for Ironton props kid made a great play but If I were a betting man I would put my money on Jackson but who knows hopefully it will be a good game with no injuries

Burg grad 85
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:40 pm No matter the score….this game will be far better than this thread
Could that possibly be one of the reasons why a lot of people seldom post anymore?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Should be a good one

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

I expect a better game than last week's. Jackson can't be physically weaker than the Burg.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

frankie wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:09 pm I expect a better game than last week's. Jackson can't be physically weaker than the Burg.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burg grad 85
SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

scott1297 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:38 pm Haven't seen Jackson play yet but Ironton didn't impress .e this year they were much better last year the Burg game should have been much closer. Burg had 4 turnovers and 3 of them were unforced errors and the one gotta give #15 for Ironton props kid made a great play but If I were a betting man I would put my money on Jackson but who knows hopefully it will be a good game with no injuries
Disagree entirely. No context here at all.

Lavon Helm
Riding the Bench

Post by Lavon Helm »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:14 pm

Lol at risk. Since fans un-masks outdoors puts the athletes at such risk, God you're an idiot lol.

This clearly says they only required masks indoors, so that doesn't really support the argument for canceling a game because Ironton fans don't wear them outdoor. Do you have any proof they require masks at games? I'm not saying it couldn't get canceled, but it won't happen because fans aren't wearing masks outside. I watched some of their highlights last week and didn't see any fans, coaches, or players masked. At the end of the game the players actually ran over and hugged unmasked students/fans.

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Can Ironton beat Jackson?

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Since we're creating threads asking if Ironton can beat people I thought I'd keep things current by posting one for this weeks opponent. So, can they? I say they can if they play like they did against Burg and if Jackson plays like they did against Logan. What ya'll think?

mackdog
Freshman Team

Post by mackdog »

I've heard rumors of limited/restricted seating for this game? Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? This sure would make it hard on folks who can't get there super early!

RollCoal
JV Team

Re: Can Ironton beat Jackson?

Post by RollCoal »

I think this will be a good matchup. If Ironton controls the LOS and Keyes breaks some big runs, Jackson will have a hard time keeping up.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
fielddaddy
JV Team

Re: Can Ironton beat Jackson?

Post by fielddaddy »

RollCoal wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:04 pm I think this will be a good matchup. If Ironton controls the LOS and Keyes breaks some big runs, Jackson will have a hard time keeping up.
Keys is a beast I think Ironton is deeper than they have been in awhile at RB and Keys will get action but the playoffs is where he will get used a lot

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I’ll be making my first trip to Ironton for football since I think week 10 of 1995? That did NOT go well.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:57 pm I’ll be making my first trip to Ironton for football since I think week 10 of 1995? That did NOT go well.

You are correct….

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Football”