All State

Re: WK 6: Fort Frye 45 @ Trimble 13 Final

Post by Prime Time »

Regroup and come out mad next week Trimble ! Still the class of the Hocking

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Watching Gridiron Glory all the Trimble kids said they’ve been waiting 4 years for this game. I think both teams were ready for this game.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:30 pm Watching Gridiron Glory all the Trimble kids said they’ve been waiting 4 years for this game. I think both teams were ready for this game.
Gonna take awhile for the Trimble faithful to get over this one . Used to giving out beat downs not taking them , I really didn’t think Huck would let the score get out of hand to bad . I guess there are more Mac teams to be played

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:45 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:30 pm Watching Gridiron Glory all the Trimble kids said they’ve been waiting 4 years for this game. I think both teams were ready for this game.
Gonna take awhile for the Trimble faithful to get over this one . Used to giving out beat downs not taking them , I really didn’t think Huck would let the score get out of hand to bad . I guess there are more Mac teams to be played
You think he ran it up last night? The Mac team we played dropped us.

dilligaf
S

Re: WK 6: Fort Frye (5-0) @ Trimble (3-1)

Post by dilligaf »

dilligaf wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:33 pm FF in run away is how I see it
Hoped it wasn't true

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:41 pm
No I don’t but a proud team got hammered not sure how it’s going to play out , Trimble graduating a ton as well

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:00 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:41 pm

No I don’t but a proud team got hammered not sure how it’s going to play out , Trimble graduating a ton as well
It should be come a rivalry.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

All of the Trimble faithful in this thread have pretty much just congratulated FF and talked about moving on to win the league and make a playoff run.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

MOVguy246 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:56 am Just watched a video gridiron glory to preview this game and at the end both coaches were speaking and it really outlines where fort is compared to Trimble. All Faires talked about was playoffs and how regardless they won’t see fort again. Then flips to Huck and he talks about how they just go one game at a time and never look ahead towards playoffs. IMO living in the moment is where build your program which is exactly what fort has done last 8 years.
Are you really trying to imply that Faires hasn't built a program at Trimble?

dilligaf
S

Re: 2021 Trimble 13 - 45 Fort Frye

Post by dilligaf »

Some of you guys acting like Trimble has never lost a game and are now running scared of FF. Trimble knew it would be A game they would have a tuff time winning they just wanting to play better teams so why in the world would they stop playing. geeze get over yourselves.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

It’s a legit gripe as almost every team we’ve played over the years has dropped us. As of now we have 2 games under contract for next year. Waterford isn’t going anywhere so that gives us 3. I’m hoping we can get another contract with Trimble. I would love to make it a rivalry.
Attachments
C620EE01-4721-4B56-A20B-BDB4B92EBEB2.jpeg

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:59 pm It’s a legit gripe as almost every team we’ve played over the years has dropped us. As of now we have 2 games under contract for next year. Waterford isn’t going anywhere so that gives us 3. I’m hoping we can get another contract with Trimble. I would love to make it a rivalry.
I’m surprised st Henry wouldn’t want another game with the cadets I assume it would have been a home game for them

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:37 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:59 pm It’s a legit gripe as almost every team we’ve played over the years has dropped us. As of now we have 2 games under contract for next year. Waterford isn’t going anywhere so that gives us 3. I’m hoping we can get another contract with Trimble. I would love to make it a rivalry.
I’m surprised st Henry wouldn’t want another game with the cadets I assume it would have been a home game for them
St Henry dropping us has nothing do with not wanting a return game. It has to do with a team closer in proximity approached them with a longer contract and we screwed up by not having a monetary penalty for getting out of 2 game contract. In my opinion that is on us

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Gee thanks Fort Frye. Now we get to see how many points Trimble can score as they lick their wounds and try to forget about the wood shed beating you gave them. Thanks a lot. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

I don't know why anyone is surprised by this. Fort Frye is loaded and have been for awhile. They will continue to be for awhile too. Tremble beat a mediocre NY team by 1 point. If they would have played VC they would be 3-3 right now. This is not one of the better Trimble teams of late. They will run through the Hocking like gravel through a goose, but that's what happens every year. :mrgreen:

9Xtimeschamps
Waterboy

Post by 9Xtimeschamps »

First year Trimble and Fort Frye has played multiple quality opponents. Both teams have great coaches and get the most out of their kids. Forum writers and fans, dont brag until your teams win something. Get to the state semis 26+ times, the finals 15 times, win it 8 times, another on paper(we call that a Massillon state championship). Play better schools and you will get better even with a few beatdowns from better and bigger schools, you will get better. Good luck with the rest of your seasons. We beat Fort Frye 41-6 a few years ago and they were undefeated, the game wasnt that close, but they have gotten better every year. They are a contender and a much better program. Dont knock the MAC, for all of us in Region 23 and 27 the road to any state championship will always be Marion Local, Coldwater, and recently New Bremen, Fort Recovery, and yes in the past St. Henry. As much as we all hate the MAC, till we beat them, any of us, they are the gold standard. Playoffs around the corner, Whos coming to Newark, Shadyside or Trimble??

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

9Xtimeschamps wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:17 pm First year Trimble and Fort Frye has played multiple quality opponents. Both teams have great coaches and get the most out of their kids. Forum writers and fans, dont brag until your teams win something. Get to the state semis 26+ times, the finals 15 times, win it 8 times, another on paper(we call that a Massillon state championship). Play better schools and you will get better even with a few beatdowns from better and bigger schools, you will get better. Good luck with the rest of your seasons. We beat Fort Frye 41-6 a few years ago and they were undefeated, the game wasnt that close, but they have gotten better every year. They are a contender and a much better program. Dont knock the MAC, for all of us in Region 23 and 27 the road to any state championship will always be Marion Local, Coldwater, and recently New Bremen, Fort Recovery, and yes in the past St. Henry. As much as we all hate the MAC, till we beat them, any of us, they are the gold standard. Playoffs around the corner, Whos coming to Newark, Shadyside or Trimble??
Obvious troll is obvious. NC folks don’t go out of their way to put down other programs (while boasting about their own accolades.)

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

It’s not a legit gripe, there are plenty of teams that will play Fort Frye. Let’s face it, your AD is contacting the right schools.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Bulldog84 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:53 am
It’s not a legit gripe, there are plenty of teams that will play Fort Frye. Let’s face it, your AD is contacting the right schools.
Yea if only it was that easy.

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Fort Frye just got a new athletic director this year, let’s be patient and see what they can come up with. It’s not that they can’t find anybody, it’s just sad that all the local teams that beat up on FF for years, (same size schools) want no part of them. It would be nice to play more than 2 or 3 games a season within an hour drive.

Return to “Football”