Week 3: Sat: West Union at North Adams

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Week 3: Sat: West Union at North Adams

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This is slated for Saturday with kickoff at 7:30. In looking at googlesmaps.com there is a football field at the school. I this where they pay their home games?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 3: Sat: West Union at North Adams

Post by Ironman92 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:33 pm This is slated for Saturday with kickoff at 7:30. In looking at googlesmaps.com there is a football field at the school. I this where they pay their home games?
I imagine just inside of their track. Neither are OHSAA football teams.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I know they both are club teams. I have been trying to work some of those schools into my schedule for a bit now but it has not worked out. The main reason is each time I have a game in mind I call the home school but have never gotten back to me.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:40 pm I know they both are club teams. I have been trying to work some of those schools into my schedule for a bit now but it has not worked out. The main reason is each time I have a game in mind I call the home school but have never gotten back to me.
Go to Seaman (haha) and take Tri County road and school is right there. Snappy’s Pizza is pretty good.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:00 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:40 pm I know they both are club teams. I have been trying to work some of those schools into my schedule for a bit now but it has not worked out. The main reason is each time I have a game in mind I call the home school but have never gotten back to me.
Go to Seaman (haha) and take Tri County road and school is right there. Snappy’s Pizza is pretty good.
Thaks on the pizza tip.

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

The North Adams Football Field is located on the site of the old High School. It is in town; From 32 Westbound, turn right at the 32/247 intersection light. After passing the Dollar General, take the first road on the left (South St) and go 1 block and turn right.
Use the address 355 Broadway St Seaman OH 45679 to get you there.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Finally got ahold of the guy who makes the schedules for the league. The game is on for Sat and I will be there. I plan on a full game report and pcs.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I know in a couple of weeks on a Saturday night at Northwest. The Northwest jv will be playing Peebles.
This will be a great experience for the kids on the Peebles team. I guess they are trying to make it as close to a real high-school game as possible. The Peebles will get to experience playing on a turf field.

Return to “Football”