Ironton fans do not condone this type of behavior

XandOs
Varsity

Ironton fans do not condone this type of behavior

Post by XandOs »

BuckNuts24 and BigGame99

You sir have taken this too far. “Real” Fighting Tiger fans do not condone any of your statements. You should not talk about anyone in a personal matter on this site. Coach Miller was a legend in our area and his name should never be brought up. Burg fans, this guy does not represent Ironton or it’s great fan base. Us Ironton fans have moved on to Jackson. Good luck rest of the way Wheelersburg. Hopefully we meet again.
Last edited by XandOs on Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Re: Ironton fans do not condone this type of behavior

Post by Sonny Weaver »

yulp. I think anyone with half a brain realizes this, a shame you even had to post it on his behalf.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Hopefully everyone knows by now you can’t take anything that guy says seriously. I see he is having his annual meltdown on here. I think most people, as much as we like to go back and forth a bit on here, respect each other’s programs and communities. I know I do, and I would much rather have both of our programs highly competitive.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

XandOs wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:28 am BuckNuts24 and BigGame99

You sir have taken this too far. “Real” Fighting Tiger fans do not condone any of your statements. You should not talk about anyone in a personal matter on this site. Coach Miller was a legend in our area and his name should never be brought up. Burg fans, this guy does not represent Ironton or it’s great fan base. Us Ironton fans have moved on to Jackson. Good luck rest of the way Wheelersburg. Hopefully we meet again.
Well said, I’m embarrassed to be a Fighting Tiger right now. Our fan base keeps gaining more people and they feel like they are entitled to do or say whatever they want. Totally disgusts me!

2DaHizzle
Waterboy

Post by 2DaHizzle »

Ive listened to Burg talk trash for years. Toughen up and quit being so sensitive! I couldn’t imagine what they would have been saying on here if they had got the win! Don’t dish it if you can’t take it 💯

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

2DaHizzle wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:00 am Ive listened to Burg talk trash for years. Toughen up and quit being so sensitive! I couldn’t imagine what they would have been saying on here if they had got the win! Don’t dish it if you can’t take it 💯

And Ironton hasn't talked trash on here. Give me a freaking break!

I just hope for everything on this planet these two meet in the playoffs

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

2DaHizzle wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:00 am Ive listened to Burg talk trash for years. Toughen up and quit being so sensitive! I couldn’t imagine what they would have been saying on here if they had got the win! Don’t dish it if you can’t take it 💯
The same can be said for us!

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

We often lose sight it is a high school sport. Bantering is one thing. Disgusting and perverted posts are another. I'm guilty of feeding the troll. For that, I'm truly sorry to the Miller family. Anyone that's been around knows the rich tradition of Tiger and Pirate football and most respect their accomplishments. Best wishes to both programs

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

BuckNutz is a clown and has multiple usernames on here.

SpeedKillz, Chili Castro just to name a few. 2daHizzle who's commented on this thread is another one. The last two years he's did nothing but troll and troll just to stir the pot. It's just a child trying to get attention or someone with serious mental health issues.

Until SEOPS bans every single IP address associated with those accounts, this will continue to happen.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

bbjunky81 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:08 am BuckNutz is a clown and has multiple usernames on here.

SpeedKillz, Chili Castro just to name a few. 2daHizzle who's commented on this thread is another one. The last two years he's did nothing but troll and troll just to stir the pot. It's just a child trying to get attention or someone with serious mental health issues.

Until SEOPS bans every single IP address associated with those accounts, this will continue to happen.
I agree, and good luck to both Teams moving forward, we both represent Southeastern Ohio, quite well at that.

Go Fighting Tigers and Pirates…….

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Portsmouth/Burg used to be the game around here. They don’t play anymore so now it’s Burg/Ironton.

If they can meet twice a year it’s a huge plus for the area.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

This guy has been trolling this site for years and probably has 100 different accounts I don’t know why they haven’t permanently banned him

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

bbjunky81 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:08 am BuckNutz is a clown and has multiple usernames on here.

They can put a freeze on new registrations, too.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:56 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:43 pm

They can put a freeze on new registrations, too.
Not gonna help 😂🤡
I see that you’re not familiar with phpBB forum software.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

I am fairly sure some of these threads are all him trolling from either an anti-Wheelersburg account or an anti-Ironton account. Essentially talking to himself. It is both impressive and an incredible waste of time.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

TigerBob wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:14 pm I am fairly sure some of these threads are all him trolling from either an anti-Wheelersburg account or an anti-Ironton account. Essentially talking to himself. It is both impressive and an incredible waste of time.

Just don't respond to anything he post. You will for sure be able to tell his post because he is hit in the mouth. The only way he survives on here if people feed his fire. He will burn up and forever be a memory.

He will get tired of responding to himself and eventually grandma will either turn off his computer or kick him out of the house.

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

....arnton fans are the worst.. lol. And I know that it is the vocal minority that gives the overwhelming majority of great fans that label... but sorry, they've earned it for ya.. an it's from biddy league, up.. they love doling out a good thrashing... cheering rabidly as the mighty tigers run it uo against outmatched opponents. But when the tables are turned....the calls for runnin it up. Or piling on. Or hard fouls.. referee blaming...home cookin...jus insert excuse, commence loudly... pretty sure that tiger parents lead the area in being removed from youth contests.. an apologies to all the class act, humble, been there before Tiger faithful.. but 'tis true I'm afraid.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Going to work on it some.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

I think every school has “those fans”. It’s a shame that we can’t just cheer for the kids and let them have fun. The saddest part is, some of the kids are as bad as the adults. It’s one thing to be a proud supporter of your school. It’s a whole lot different when you’re an obnoxious turd.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

mattash wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:02 pm Going to work on it some.
boy did ya!

Return to “Football”