Varsity

Re: Week 3: Meigs @ Coal Grove

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Cg 47-13

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

Going with Coal Grove by 21. Looks like they have an explosive offense this year.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

The Grove is good. They get the win.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

Grove

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

I see that no one is giving us a chance in this one. They must be basing that off of our game against GA where they caught us off gaurd on defense and didn't run anything we thought they would and our offense hadn't started clicking yet. Surely if they had seen us against Belpre where our D got the shutout and our O started clicking all because we just had fun with it some of them would be picking us in this one. We have a good D but our strength is our O and we won't slow down in this one as long as our players keep listening to the coaches and keep having fun with it.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

*D1* wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:34 pm I see that no one is giving us a chance in this one. They must be basing that off of our game against GA where they caught us off gaurd on defense and didn't run anything we thought they would and our offense hadn't started clicking yet. Surely if they had seen us against Belpre where our D got the shutout and our O started clicking all because we just had fun with it some of them would be picking us in this one. We have a good D but our strength is our O and we won't slow down in this one as long as our players keep listening to the coaches and keep having fun with it.
you coach are nothing but a JOKE!

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:29 pm
*D1* wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:34 pm I see that no one is giving us a chance in this one. They must be basing that off of our game against GA where they caught us off gaurd on defense and didn't run anything we thought they would and our offense hadn't started clicking yet. Surely if they had seen us against Belpre where our D got the shutout and our O started clicking all because we just had fun with it some of them would be picking us in this one. We have a good D but our strength is our O and we won't slow down in this one as long as our players keep listening to the coaches and keep having fun with it.
Is it me or is there an over abundance of people either clueless about Meigs or goofing on Meigs. Between d1 and marauder madness I can't get if they're being honest or downright stupid

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:58 pm
Is it me or is there an over abundance of people either clueless about Meigs or goofing on Meigs. Between d1 and marauder madness I can't get if they're being honest or downright stupid
It's not just Meigs. Just wait until some of these other teams win a game or two after being handed their a$$es by the good teams they play. They'll all be claiming they turned their seasons around and the coach is #1. The TVC fans are notoriously clueless about it. They seem to disregard how bad the TVC teams really are.

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

Rooting for fellow TVC Meigs but Coal Grove should win easily.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

High Fade
Waterboy

Post by High Fade »

Billy Brave wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:03 pm

It's not just Meigs. Just wait until some of these other teams win a game or two after being handed their a$$es by the good teams they play. They'll all be claiming they turned their seasons around and the coach is #1. The TVC fans are notoriously clueless about it. They seem to disregard how bad the TVC teams really are.
The fact is you are correct. TVC is down this year

Itowntiger89
Waterboy

Post by Itowntiger89 »

Coal grove Running clock mid 3rd qtr

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

I wouldn’t talk if I were you. The TVC keeps inviting Fart Fries and you guys keep ducking us.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:00 pm

I wouldn’t talk if I were you. The TVC keeps inviting Fart Fries and you guys keep ducking us.

You can thank South Gailia , River Valley , meigs and Wellston for voting no on Fort Frye.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:05 pm

You can thank South Gailia , River Valley , meigs and Wellston for voting no on Fort Frye.
Don’t forget about VC. That drive sucks.

I do wonder what the landscape of the TVC would look like had Fort Frye became a member in ‘69. VC would’ve been an outlier to Belpre, Warren, FF and Fed Hock. I wonder if the TVC would’ve expanded in the same way they did or if it would’ve moved more eastern.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Dundas wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:18 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:05 pm

Don’t forget about VC. That drive sucks.

I do wonder what the landscape of the TVC would look like had Fort Frye became a member in ‘69. VC would’ve been an outlier to Belpre, Warren, FF and Fed Hock. I wonder if the TVC would’ve expanded in the same way they did or if it would’ve moved more eastern.
Maybe even a Football only pack would of made everyone better in long run.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Lol, ducking the tvc? I'm glad we weren't voted in. Absolutely horrible conference

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

High Fade wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:36 pm
Billy Brave wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:03 pm
The fact is you are correct. TVC is down this year
When has ohio ever been up? Athens with Burrow and NY. Everyone else reaches mediocre at best throughout the years

IrontonTigers#1
Freshman Team

Post by IrontonTigers#1 »

Coal Grove 38-7

GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, HOOK'EM HORNS, HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS

Return to “Football”