GRIDIRON CLASSIC @ IRONTON 2022

Tjhtygeverve
SE

GRIDIRON CLASSIC @ IRONTON 2022

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Anyone know link of where to buy pass to watch game/s from home?

Ive seen FLO SPORTS mentioned, but cannot find event listed within flo sports.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: GRIDIRON CLASSIC @ IRONTON

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Bumpity

Volunteer
Riding the Bench

Post by Volunteer »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:54 pm Anyone know link of where to buy pass to watch game/s from home?

Ive seen FLO SPORTS mentioned, but cannot find event listed within flo sports.

Any help would be appreciated!!!
It is in FloSports, all three games are listed tomorrow on the schedule. Flo is nice, sucks to pay the full year subscription but you get a lot of Ohio hs games, lots of racing, and any other sport you can imagine.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

just go

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:37 amjust go
Hard to go when you live in Florida. Saw both Maryland teams working out at the Tank last night. Also saw the Moeller network live on Facebook. Had quite a few friends pull beside me wanting to chat as I was parked beside the stadium. Anxious to see how this is going to turn out.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:37 amjust go
Id love to BUT my work week starts sunday at 15:15 in Epcot. Ill save that DRIVE for my final move home & FLIGHTS for fam, holidays, & a state championship though!!

GOTIGERSGO!!!

#GoTgo

Bearcats80
Freshman Team

Post by Bearcats80 »

Moeller 16
Our Lady Good Counsel 7

End of 1

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Moeller 16
Counsel 14

TANKS LOOKS GREAT ON TV & GOOD CROWD from both schools

7:35 2nd

Moeller driving

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Moeller 19
Counsel 14
1:54 til HT

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

MOELLER D stiffens up & holds.

Gets a 60+ yd run play & takes it in for 6 next play.
Going for 2 & is stopped.

MOELLER 25
Counsel 14

.32 til HT

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

25-14
Moeller HT

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

As a SEO HS SPORTS FAN, i CANNOT help but plug this event!

Yep, I am an IronTon FighTing Tiger, class of 1982,& the complete ReHab of Tanks Memorial Stadium is Astonishing.

I literally ran around the FB field for 6-years 7th-12th grade in the 400yd, then 400m dash on a charcoal/gravel track, until my junior year & then they built a new one.

This staff deserves a HUGE APPLAUSE for this event & transformation of Tanks Memorial Stadium.

AMAZING
AMAZING
AMAZING

I know my dad & many other friends parents who followed IHS FB are smiling down upon Tanks right now.

THANK YOU IHS TIGER CLAN & anyone involved!

INCREDIBLE!!!

Good Luck to all.

GoTigersGo!!!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

MOELLER takes 3rd qrtr kickoff straight down field on inpressive 5 play series and leads .

MOELLER 32
Counsel 14

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

MOELLER D STOUT 3/out

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Counsel responds via air behind on point bombs to awesome receiver “weaver” .

MOELLER 32
Counsel 21
3:03 3q

Carmen Ohio
Freshman Team

Post by Carmen Ohio »

Everything looks great on the broadcast. I’m not sure how they are going to keep the next two games on time though.

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

I noticed leading up to this event, many Ironton fans almost acting angry that other schools were part of this event saying things like "i refuse to go to anything but our game" and seemingly begrudging the bigger picture of what the event is and what an incredible opportunity it represents for the community as well as for the school. I seen some also angry that some of the other programs are private/catholic and it reminded me of the days as a child, hearing adults from Ironton repeat catholic slurs about St Joe. At any rate, I'm gonna avoid going on any further of a rant about that, but I just find it so incredibly unfortunate when a small town and region with such limited opportunity works hard to create such huge opportunity, only for that growth to be begrudged by their own community members in some cases for seemingly no or very weird reasons. And then in many instances, it is the exact same people who will say "we have nothing here" in the same breath. I just find it so unfortunate and very dissapointing. That said, I know the large majority of the community supports the event and any closed minded negativity is not coming from the youth. Great event. Also very happy to hear there are plans for this to be an annual event.

One of the most rewarding aspects of time is, it helps to gradually diminish any old negative ideas to make way for new, fresh ideas and opportunity for this region and this community.

Great event.

Way to go Buckeyes on todays W. Handled business, and let's go Tigers tonight. Also good luck to all atheletes involved today.

Carmen Ohio
Freshman Team

Post by Carmen Ohio »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:27 pm I noticed leading up to this event, many Ironton fans almost acting angry that other schools were part of this event saying things like "i refuse to go to anything but our game" and seemingly begrudging the bigger picture of what the event is and what an incredible opportunity it represents for the community as well as for the school. I seen some also angry that some of the other programs are private/catholic and it reminded me of the days as a child, hearing adults from Ironton repeat catholic slurs about St Joe. At any rate, I'm gonna avoid going on any further of a rant about that, but I just find it so incredibly unfortunate when a small town and region with such limited opportunity works hard to create such huge opportunity, only for that growth to be begrudged by their own community members in some cases for seemingly no or very weird reasons. And then in many instances, it is the exact same people who will say "we have nothing here" in the same breath. I just find it so unfortunate and very dissapointing. That said, I know the large majority of the community supports the event and any closed minded negativity is not coming from the youth. Great event. Also very happy to hear there are plans for this to be an annual event.

One of the most rewarding aspects of time is, it helps to gradually diminish any old negative ideas to make way for new, fresh ideas and opportunity for this region and this community.

Great event.

Way to go Buckeyes on todays W. Handled business, and let's go Tigers tonight. Also good luck to all atheletes involved today.
I have not heard or seen anything like that.

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

Carmen Ohio wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:35 pm
THEEE_GAME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:27 pm I noticed leading up to this event, many Ironton fans almost acting angry that other schools were part of this event saying things like "i refuse to go to anything but our game" and seemingly begrudging the bigger picture of what the event is and what an incredible opportunity it represents for the community as well as for the school. I seen some also angry that some of the other programs are private/catholic and it reminded me of the days as a child, hearing adults from Ironton repeat catholic slurs about St Joe. At any rate, I'm gonna avoid going on any further of a rant about that, but I just find it so incredibly unfortunate when a small town and region with such limited opportunity works hard to create such huge opportunity, only for that growth to be begrudged by their own community members in some cases for seemingly no or very weird reasons. And then in many instances, it is the exact same people who will say "we have nothing here" in the same breath. I just find it so unfortunate and very dissapointing. That said, I know the large majority of the community supports the event and any closed minded negativity is not coming from the youth. Great event. Also very happy to hear there are plans for this to be an annual event.

Great event.

I have unfortunately but it is what is is. Theres always gonna be some.

Carmen Ohio
Freshman Team

Post by Carmen Ohio »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:41 pm
Carmen Ohio wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:35 pm

Great event.

I have unfortunately but it is what is is. Theres always gonna be some.
Can I ask what your motivation was for that post? What purpose did it serve? People know there are idiots everywhere. It’s not exactly news.

Return to “Football”