Is this the worst TVC-Ohio has ever been?

VC94
Riding the Bench

Is this the worst TVC-Ohio has ever been?

Post by VC94 »

TVC ohio, if not the worst, but one of the worst conferences in southern ohio. Athens, a city school and biggest in the tvc is awful. Vc second biggest is 2-2. Meigs is horrible. River valley is horrible and Wellston most likely won’t win a game. I can’t believe how down hill this league has gone in such short a time.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Is this the worst TVC-Ohio has ever been?

Post by thirtyonetrap »

VC94 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 pm TVC ohio, if not the worst, but one of the worst conferences in southern ohio. Athens, a city school and biggest in the tvc is awful. Vc second biggest is 2-2. Meigs is horrible. River valley is horrible and Wellston most likely won’t win a game. I can’t believe how down hill this league has gone in such short a time.
Yes, one of the worst if not thee worst. Sad.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Edmond Dantes
Riding the Bench

Post by Edmond Dantes »

Not trying to start rumors, but I heard Coach Cooper at River Valley resigned this morning. I heard this from a very reliable source but looking for confirmation.

Any truth?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Edmond Dantes wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:36 am Not trying to start rumors, but I heard Coach Cooper at River Valley resigned this morning. I heard this from a very reliable source but looking for confirmation.

Any truth?
Wouldn't be surprised. It's a dumpster fire.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
portsmouth_98
All State

Post by portsmouth_98 »

Where is all the talent? Are kids not playing or did they all transfer somewhere?

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

I think one problem, is the constant revolving door of coaches. NY & Athens have been the only ones with consistent coaches. Heck, NY has only had 4 coaches since 67’. VC seems to have found their guy so hoped they can keep building as well. Wellston had a good thing going with their coach untill he left, they have had 3 coaches since then, all in a year span.

Sports101
Freshman Team

Post by Sports101 »

Edmond Dantes wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:36 am Not trying to start rumors, but I heard Coach Cooper at River Valley resigned this morning. I heard this from a very reliable source but looking for confirmation.

Any truth?
At least he didn’t get perp walked like the a former RV coach.

Edmond Dantes
Riding the Bench

Post by Edmond Dantes »

Sports101 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:03 pm

Any truth?
At least he didn’t get perp walked like the a former RV coach.

You mean the coach that, as a result of an ODE and criminal investigation that occurred due to said incident, had no license disciplinary action or charges filed against him, which means the accusations levied against him by a student with a history of false allegations were baseless?

Or the same coach who coincidentally reported federal Title IX violations against the same administration that were covered up?

Or the same coach who currently has a successful business and family?

Yeah - he’s doing just fine.

RV on the other hand, not so much.

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

NY BUCK wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:06 pm I think one problem, is the constant revolving door of coaches. NY & Athens have been the only ones with consistent coaches. Heck, NY has only had 4 coaches since 67’. VC seems to have found their guy so hoped they can keep building as well. Wellston had a good thing going with their coach untill he left, they have had 3 coaches since then, all in a year span.
Exactly! NY and Athens will be back when their young talent matures more. RV and Wellston, IMO are suffering from poor decisions in hiring. Meigs seems lost and the kids seem to be calling the shots. Hope VC is stabilizing. RV needs someone with Raider pride or ties to the community. Just a couple years ago Wellston was well coached and had excellent community support. Coaching isn’t easy but giving 100% effort is up to the individual, if not totally invested the coach hurts the program. Regardless of their knowledge and ability.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Wasn't that long ago the TVC had it's best era ever

Return to “Football”