Keyes and Wisconsin?

RShifko
Riding the Bench

Keyes and Wisconsin?

Post by RShifko »

Does Keyes stay committed to Wisconsin with the changes coming after Paul Chryst was fired?

I know that the offensive running scheme was great for what he does well does Chryst getting fired change his plans?

TigerBob
All Conference

Re: Keyes and Wisconsin?

Post by TigerBob »

Most schools will honor those offers and acceptances, if no other reason that avoid bad PR and future negative recruiting. Howver, many new staffs will be honest with players. “Hey, your scholly is still good, but you’re not a strong fit for our system if you want to look elsewhere.”

Not sure what if anything has happened in this case. Just speaking in general.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

RShifko wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:28 am Does Keyes stay committed to Wisconsin with the changes coming after Paul Chryst was fired?

I know that the offensive running scheme was great for what he does well does Chryst getting fired change his plans?
That guy needed fired. Wisconsin looked awful.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Has Keyes signed a NIL? If not, there is nothing guaranteed.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I think Keyes will get a better offer & fit for all the work he has put in.

He has changed his dynamic & adapted to accommodate.

ANY school would be lucky to have that caliber Keyes now has to offer!

#GoTgo

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:50 pm I think Keyes will get a better offer & fit for all the work he has put in.

#GoTgo
Better offer/fit than Wisconsin? They're like Running Back U. Unless Bama, Georgia, or tOSU comes calling, he should stay committed provided new coaching staff still wants him in their class.*

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:16 pm
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:50 pm I think Keyes will get a better offer & fit for all the work he has put in.

#GoTgo
Better offer/fit than Wisconsin? They're like Running Back U. Unless Bama, Georgia, or tOSU comes calling, he should stay committed provided new coaching staff still wants him in their class.*

Better offer for the player he had built himself into.
Wisconsin is not a good fit for Keyes any longer, IMO…

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i would hate to see him go elsewhere, unless it benefits my team. wisky is a rb factory. and they'll get a top name. and it's a huge big ten offer.
and thiss kid is built like a badger back.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm i would hate to see him go elsewhere, unless it benefits my team. wisky is a rb factory. and they'll get a top name. and it's a huge big ten offer.
Good to see ya on here YTB.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm i would hate to see him go elsewhere, unless it benefits my team. wisky is a rb factory. and they'll get a top name. and it's a huge big ten offer.
Good to see you back

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

Ehh. No big deal either way. The landacape is so different now with the portal kids have an infinite timeframe to get situated in a situation they prefer. Just like changing a major now. He has plenty of windows.

I'm really weirded out by the whole "first choice must be final choice" and "hometown team must be your team/school forever" concept on seops. I kinda think living in small towns for so long tend to narrow ideas and perspectives.

BTWN_THE_LINE
Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

I don’t see 5 playing offense in college. I would think with his athleticism he could be coached to eventually be a DB.

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Doesn"t make any difference he'll never see the field at a div 1 school.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

callie15 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:39 am Doesn"t make any difference he'll never see the field at a div 1 school.
Idk, I’ve personally never seen him play but just because he wouldn’t getting playing time at a power 5 division 1 school (if he wouldn’t, I’m not saying he wouldn’t) doesn’t mean he couldn’t see playing team at one of the lower 6 conferences in division 1 like sunbelt or mac

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

callie15 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:39 am Doesn"t make any difference he'll never see the field at a div 1 school.

Never say never Stover was buried on the depth chart and even changed positions and he had a big game against wisco

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion

Return to “Football”