Carrico sign a NIL with Rax?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Carrico sign a NIL with Rax?

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Saw two billboards going North and coming South outside of Circleville that had Reid on them and said I think, “Reid sacks Rax!” He was holding out a big Rax sandwich.

Tried to get a picture but it was blurry!

art_vandelay
SE

Re: Carrico sign a NIL with Rax?

Post by art_vandelay »

Pretty cool to hear. He already doing some ads for Monroe’s Collision as well (go see Kevin, he a great dude!). But this how I envisioned NIL working...not just buying players like Texas A&M started doing.*

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

I know there is still a Rax in Ironton ( best BBQ beef sandwich around) so wonder if he has connections to that one.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hard to say yabba. he got him a solo tackle yesterday on the kickoff team. it was awesome.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:10 pm I know there is still a Rax in Ironton ( best BBQ beef sandwich around) so wonder if he has connections to that one.
There's one in Circleville as well, if you look around on ON3.com you can see all the players and what their NIL evaluations are. I looked at OSU and his NIL evaluation was 46K, not bad free education and getting that per year, AWESOME.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:10 pm I know there is still a Rax in Ironton ( best BBQ beef sandwich around) so wonder if he has connections to that one.
They are all owned by Rich Donahue in Ironton. He bought the entire Rax business years ago.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:09 pm hard to say yabba. he got him a solo tackle yesterday on the kickoff team. it was awesome.
Yeah and I also saw him get decleated on a kickoff lol.
He bounced right back up though

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

That’s cool

Return to “Football”