Wheelersburg 2023

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Re: Wheelersburg 2023

Post by Chief Kdogg »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:26 pm
Crab's Brother wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:42 pm The crying on this thread is unbearable.....
Only making it beyond ya region like 3 times in almost two decades but incessantly comparing yaselves to programs who consistently do more and have done more than what you have managed in almost 2 decades in 5 years is unbearable too. But burg is seo so I guess we have to suffer the delusion. 💯😂
Dude, stop it LOL. You got them Burgers all spun up over that 3 in 2 thing. You about to drive them over the edge. 😂

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Bfan99 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:25 am Getting back on topic for the Burg 2023, I think Burg has a chance to be really good. I can see Burg improving every week with the young sophomore QB gaining experience and reps. The OL will be Arguably the best in southern Ohio and returning a RB Warren that is capable of having a huge year. IMO week 1 will be a slug fest and the Tigers better not overlook the pirates.
Curious about your claim on the OL. How many returning starters on the OL do they have coming back? Who are the newcomers that will have a big impact? Also, why do you think they will have one of the best in the area?

If Burg has a strong OL, this could be an interesting year.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

RBH23 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:17 am
Bfan99 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:25 am Getting back on topic for the Burg 2023, I think Burg has a chance to be really good. I can see Burg improving every week with the young sophomore QB gaining experience and reps. The OL will be Arguably the best in southern Ohio and returning a RB Warren that is capable of having a huge year. IMO week 1 will be a slug fest and the Tigers better not overlook the pirates.
Curious about your claim on the OL. How many returning starters on the OL do they have coming back? Who are the newcomers that will have a big impact? Also, why do you think they will have one of the best in the area?

Hopefully they can make it out of the region.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

I am curious as well. We lost a ton on the line and had zero depth last year so I am not sure where these guys came from... maybe some position changes I guess... maybe something like this?

T- Estep (returning starter) SR
G- Salyers (LB starter go both ways?) SR
C- May (returning starter) SR
G- Lanning (first year very little experience) JR
T- Risner (DE starter go both ways?) SR
TE- Stanley (returning sub 5-7 catches 1 or 2 touchdowns) JR

Subs?? Sinenger JR, Evans JR, Cantrell JR

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Blitz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:47 am

I am curious as well. We lost a ton on the line and had zero depth last year so I am not sure where these guys came from... maybe some position changes I guess... maybe something like this?

i dont think salyers goes to guard. i know they have a few younger kids they really like. oline will not be a problem and could turn out to be a strength

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Does the sophomore Adkins play both lines? I remember him on defense last year in the couple of jv games I watched, but don't recall if he played o line as well.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:52 pm Does the sophomore Adkins play both lines? I remember him on defense last year in the couple of jv games I watched, but don't recall if he played o line as well.
I think he may be one of the ones who didn't come out. There were two I recall that haven't been out that I was hoping would change their mind.

I think Burg's line will be fine. They did lose three seniors that were pretty good but they have options, it will be whoever wants the position. I dont see salyers or risner playing guard, TE maybe but they both have thinned out and gotten quicker. Both will definitely start at defense, and see time offensively, just not sure it's at guard.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

wobycat wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:17 pm
522Pirate wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:52 pm Does the sophomore Adkins play both lines? I remember him on defense last year in the couple of jv games I watched, but don't recall if he played o line as well.
I think he may be one of the ones who didn't come out. There were two I recall that haven't been out that I was hoping would change their mind.

I think Burg's line will be fine. They did lose three seniors that were pretty good but they have options, it will be whoever wants the position. I dont see salyers or risner playing guard, TE maybe but they both have thinned out and gotten quicker. Both will definitely start at defense, and see time offensively, just not sure it's at guard.
I was just guessing... Risner was the only back up last year at Tackle and can play all 6 spots ....Salyers had two numbers last year per the program and one was a lineman number I guessed guard... no matter how or where you move those 9 names I listed I think our line play takes a big step back this year while our skill and ability to pass takes a huge step forward

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:49 am
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:26 pm
Crab's Brother wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:42 pm The crying on this thread is unbearable.....
Only making it beyond ya region like 3 times in almost two decades but incessantly comparing yaselves to programs who consistently do more and have done more than what you have managed in almost 2 decades in 5 years is unbearable too. But burg is seo so I guess we have to suffer the delusion. 💯😂
Dude, stop it LOL. You got them Burgers all spun up over that 3 in 2 thing. You about to drive them over the edge. 😂
Hey RT - somebody HAD to say it. The burg fan base on this site are some of the most classist, upitty, uptight, projectors and straight up delusional haters EVER created. Lol. All that finger pointin and on the couch more times than not EVERY year on average. 💯😂 Big talk. Busy judgin others cause they are not relevant anymore.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Blitz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:47 am

I think Ironton gets burgs fanbase on here in their feelings when they see the talent and depth and it causes their fans to gas themselves up a bit. Lmao

Week one ya gna get WASHED gentlemen 😂

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:18 am

LoL 1 Ironton Head Coach won as many state titles in 10 years as little burg has won their entire EXISTENCE as a program.

And current Ironton coach has made it past the region and been to more title games than the present burg coach has been to in his entire career. 😂

The.DELUSION about lil burg and where they sit in the pecking order is STRONG. 😂😂

IDK why they would ever wanna try to compare themselves to Ironton. 😂🤡

#LilSis 💅 - only made it past their region like 3 times in almost 2 decades. Odds show us more times than not burg is goin home early. Not a threat anymore and the fanbase on this site talks like it's still the 2017 season. Burg coach is lucky it's highschool or he'd be a memory. 😂💯 He is hangin on and living off the fumes of nostalgia. Lmao

Ironton and Prep made lil burg irrelevant.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:10 pm

LoL 1 Ironton Head Coach won as many state titles in 10 years as little burg has won their entire EXISTENCE as a program.

And current Ironton coach has made it past the region and been to more title games than the present burg coach has been to in his entire career. 😂

The.DELUSION about lil burg and where they sit in the pecking order is STRONG. 😂😂

#LilSis 💅 - only made it past their region like 3 times in almost 2 decades. Odds show us more times than not burg is goin home early. Not a threat anymore and the fanbase on this site talks like it's still the 2017 season. Burg coach is lucky it's highschool or he'd be a memory. 😂💯 He is hangin on and living off the fumes of nostalgia. Lmao

Lil BURG has as many state titles as i-town.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Burg coach actually has won a state title. He has an accomplishment that Ironton may never reach again.

Although at Ironton, state titles are not expected. They celebrate getting embarrassed by inferior talent.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

packers80 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:04 pm

2 titles each and it just kills you.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

packers80 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:38 pm
packers80 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:04 pm

2 titles each and it just kills you.
Took ya entire existence to get what Ironton did in ten years and have only made it out ya region 3 times in almost two decades. Not admiring. I'm laughing at the audacity & delusion. Harvest Preps lil toy. 😂😂

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

All that crying bout how another program handled their business while yours is consistently underperforming. Lol. Made it out of ya region 3 times in goin on dam near two decades. Odds show us little burg is most likely on average going to be home early in the post season.

Ironton is producing at a higher level more consistently and they have passed those 3 regional wins in almost two decades proudly owned by lil burg ...in 5 seasons. 😂

What you have done past tense isnt gonna make ya tendecies change now. Lol.

#LilSis 💅

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:19 am All that crying bout how another program handled their business while yours is consistently underperforming. Lol. Made it out of ya region 3 times in goin on dam near two decades. Odds show us little burg is most likely on average going to be home early in the post season.

Ironton is producing at a higher level more consistently and they have passed those 3 regional wins in almost two decades proudly owned by lil burg ...in 5 seasons. 😂

#LilSis 💅
Odds show us that Ironton’s championship drought will continue with another humiliating loss somewhere in the playoffs.

Ironton will continue their tradition of doing less with more since 1989 :)

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

RBH23 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:15 am
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:19 am All that crying bout how another program handled their business while yours is consistently underperforming. Lol. Made it out of ya region 3 times in goin on dam near two decades. Odds show us little burg is most likely on average going to be home early in the post season.

#LilSis 💅
Odds show us that Ironton’s championship drought will continue with another humiliating loss somewhere in the playoffs.

Ironton will continue their tradition of doing less with more since 1989 :)
This guy never stops crying and dismantling football programs I guess he is not allowed out of the basement anymore.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Is Lattimore still on the team?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:12 am Is Lattimore still on the team?
He is still participating in pre season stuff

Return to “Football”