Waterboy

Best Players In The OVC 2024

Post by Mommasaid »

Best players in the OVC…. Who ya got???

RJShifko
Riding the Bench

Re: Best Players In The OVC 2024

Post by RJShifko »

Brycen Hunt WR- Fairland. This dude is an absolute stud. He is a great route runner and he catches the ball with his hands. He tracks the ball so well he gets up to high point the ball and he can also adjust to make the tough catch. I think if Brycen Hunt gets fairly evaluated by college coaches will be blowing him up he is that good.
A couple other kids I think that are solid players at Fairland that I am excited to see them play this year: Christian Collins, Kam Kitts, Quinten Cremeans and Jack Hayden.

Ironton- I can’t wait wait to see what Thacker does this year. The dude can flat out spin the football. He has a huge arm and he has great feet. He moves in the pocket well and has everything you are looking for mechanically to be a big time QB.
Some other kids I like at Ironton are Shaun Terry obviously he is legit, I like the lineman that are getting big looks to Patterson and Gossett. The depth that Ironton has built is impressive and obviously could just list their whole roster as players to watch.

South Point has several kids that are getting some
College looks and seems like they are working hard to turn that program around Dontae Harris seems to be considered to be on the best Ol/DL guys in the conference they return several guys who made plays last year Freeman,and Wilburn and Hainshaw had nice numbers too

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Re: Best Players In The OVC 2024

Post by GoBigI »

Noah Patterson-Ironton
Aiden Layne-Ironton
Shaun Terry-Ironton

Return to “Football”