What is going on at Rock Hill?

OVC
JV Team

What is going on at Rock Hill?

Post by OVC »

Heard from a reliable source today that may not be football at Rock Hill this season due to low turnout.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
TigerBob
All Conference

Re: What is going on at Rock Hill?

Post by TigerBob »

I don’t believe that.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

OVC wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:19 pm Heard from a reliable source today that may not be football at Rock Hill this season due to low turnout.
If true, that is really sad. However, would not be surprising. Unfortunately football is on the decline, and we will start seeing this in the future.

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:21 pm
OVC wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:19 pm Heard from a reliable source today that may not be football at Rock Hill this season due to low turnout.
If true, that is really sad. However, would not be surprising. Unfortunately football is on the decline, and we will start seeing this in the future.
What will be sad, if true, is one of the most beautiful venues in southern Ohio will not host a single football game (yes I know I’m biased- take in a game in the fall and it’s breathtaking).

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Not sure if this is true, but I certainly hope not. Would really hurt the teams on their schedule trying to find a replacement this late. Portsmouth would need to find a week 4 game if this were true.

Who Dey!
petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

All sports are on a decline. Kids would rather sit at home and play video games. Sadly, their parents allow them.

Vike73
Riding the Bench

Post by Vike73 »

Ah they’ll show up when it’s mandatory July 31st. Until then it’ll be iPad and TikTok time.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Smh. Mediocrity.
Same ish that goes on every year for RH football. TF?
ain't a mystery. 😂

99% of the ovc. Paint drying. Lets keep it real.

eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

OVC wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:10 pm
What will be sad, if true, is one of the most beautiful venues in southern Ohio will not host a single football game (yes I know I’m biased- take in a game in the fall and it’s breathtaking).
need a range rover to get to it though

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

OVC wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:10 pm
I second that. Was one of the few times I didnt mind playing an away game, always thought it was beautiful venue. What a shame.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

I just seen on their Facebook they said number are strong and workouts are going great. Someone is fibbing somewhere. Lol

Who Dey!
BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

PTrojan59 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:28 pm I just seen on their Facebook they said number are strong and workouts are going great. Someone is fibbing somewhere. Lol
Small towns = BIG MOUTHS that are always 99% wrong. 💯😂

CrackBack46
Freshman Team

Post by CrackBack46 »

I watched them vs Ironton and GA last year and they seemed to have Good numbers 40+ kids..

I’d be very shocked if they didn’t field a team.

PTrojan59 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:28 pm I just seen on their Facebook they said number are strong and workouts are going great. Someone is fibbing somewhere. Lol

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

Not sure what is going on then. Only believe half of what you hear and 75% of what you see 🤷🏼‍♂️

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I should have a interview from this school this weekend.

Return to “Football”