September 15, 2023 Eastern Meigs 21 - 20 Waterford

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

September 15, 2023 Eastern Meigs 21 - 20 Waterford

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

We all know this is what it’s going to come down to. Who ya’ll got? I got Eastern putting a beat down on Waterford. 43 strong with revenge on their minds. Let the bareassing commence. :mrgreen:

Chaw
Freshman Team

Re: Eastern v Waterford 2023 TVC Hocking Championship

Post by Chaw »

Are you trying to solicite a neanderlithic response from the Waterford faithful? We will not engage in such habidashery and petty dialog. This alternate reality that you are living in has warped your mental awareness of what will happen this year. Waterford wins. Probably twice against Eastern... again. Just like last year. Play. Win. Repeat.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Chaw wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:16 pm Are you trying to solicite a neanderlithic response from the Waterford faithful? We will not engage in such habidashery and petty dialog. This alternate reality that you are living in has warped your mental awareness of what will happen this year. Waterford wins. Probably twice against Eastern... again. Just like last year. Play. Win. Repeat.
One thing I’ve noticed about Waterford fans is if they think there’s a chance that they can’t beat a team they don’t post. At least they are consistent. :lol:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Chaw wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:16 pm Are you trying to solicite a neanderlithic response from the Waterford faithful? We will not engage in such habidashery and petty dialog. This alternate reality that you are living in has warped your mental awareness of what will happen this year. Waterford wins. Probably twice against Eastern... again. Just like last year. Play. Win. Repeat.
I think you meant “neanderthalic” but I can understand the poor spelling and word usage considering the inferior ilk of your lineage and the poor quality of grammar you were exposed to in that hillbilly environment. Nonetheless, Coach JJ and the boys have been plotting a beat down now for quite awhile. I doubt the Cats have an answer.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Care to give some points and make a small wager? Or are you skeert?

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

And btw, it’s “solicit”.

Lebron236
Waterboy

Post by Lebron236 »

Funny how both of y’all are living in alternate realities, don’t forget about the daddy of the tvc, the Tomcats are back

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Lebron236 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:09 am Funny how both of y’all are living in alternate realities, don’t forget about the daddy of the tvc, the Tomcats are back
Your “daddy” lost his best player. Hmmmm… I wonder where he’s playing this year :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Since Eastern has become so dominate maybe they should apply to join one of these conferences in SE Ohio; OVC, SOC II, FAC, or just step up to the TVC Ohio!

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:52 pm Since Eastern has become so dominate maybe they should apply to join one of these conferences in SE Ohio; OVC, SOC II, FAC, or just step up to the TVC Ohio!
It’s unfortunate that your team is scared to keep playing us. Afraid of a little competition I guess. BTW we’re already scheduling TVC Ohio teams.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

I am not involved with any teams anymore.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:10 pm I am not involved with any teams anymore.
More importantly. Do you still have any of your old shorts packed away? Are they still stained?

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Baldeagle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:18 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:10 pm I am not involved with any teams anymore.
More importantly. Do you still have any of your old shorts packed away? Are they still stained?
Hey we’re proud of those old shorts and enjoy wearing them daily.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Not worth it!

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:52 pm Not worth it!
Coach. Dont let these guys get to you. Just be glad you have someone at the nursing home to make you change your underwear everyday.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Almost Champions wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:19 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:52 pm Not worth it!
Coach. Dont let these guys get to you. Just be glad you have someone at the nursing home to make you change your underwear everyday.
Easy now. We love our yellow in the fronts and brown in the backs. 😂

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Might as well roll with it, only a NFL preseason game on right now.

Almost Champions-I did not realize I am in a nursing home wow. I most be imagining that I lifted yesterday morning, walked 3.5 miles, and ran the weed eater in the afternoon. Must be the old age that made me tired.

Old Shorts-you still have the shorts you wore in high school in the late 80’s?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

We’re getting crickets from Waterford. They ran their jibs all last year. But they know the score this year. A bareassing awaits them. Then maybe another one in the playoffs.

NotFunnyAtAll
Waterboy

Post by NotFunnyAtAll »

Waterford to win the TVC, easily. Eastern might beat Belpre this year.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Bring on the Waterboys. No Farmer Yoder calling the game this year Steely Dan. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”