go court house
Freshman Team

Re: 2023 Youth Football Scores

Post by go court house »

South central ohio pee wee league

JV scores (3rd and 4th grade) 9-16-23
Zane Trace 20 Circleville 6
Logan Elm 26 Westfall 7
Washington CH 14 Adena 0 (WCH yet to allow a touchdown in 1st 3 games)

Varsity scores (5th and 6th grade
WCH Varsity B 14 Piketon 13
WCH Varsity A 18 Adena 6
Circleville 26 Logan Elm White 12
Westfall 12 Logan Elm Red 6
Zane Trace 42 Southeastern 6

StolenTalents12
Freshman Team

Post by StolenTalents12 »

Chesapeake C over Fairland 6-0
Chesapeake B over Fairland 14-0
Fairland A over Chesapeake 38-0

StolenTalents12
Freshman Team

Post by StolenTalents12 »

Coal Grove C over Fairland 24-0
Fairland B over Coal Grove 14-8
Fairland A over Coal Grove 22-0

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Whats up with nobody playing west? I know Minford 5th cancelled against the 6th of West but our 5th will play anyone,
Its no wonder Minfords HS program is in the toilet,

Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Tri-County Youth League
Tri-County Youth League

I know what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. You know what they say Ford stands for, don't ya? It stands for 'Fix it again, Tony'.
a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

West Side Pride wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:23 pm Whats up with nobody playing west? I know Minford 5th cancelled against the 6th of West but our 5th will play anyone,
Why would Minford 5th be playing West 6th if West has a 5th grade team? Why didn't 5th Minford play the 5th West? And what does this have to do with Minford's HS program?

purplegold
Riding the Bench

Post by purplegold »

West Side Pride wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:23 pm Whats up with nobody playing west? I know Minford 5th cancelled against the 6th of West but our 5th will play anyone,
I've heard that everyone is dropping West due to craziness of West coaches. I have no kids in youth programs but have heard rumblings of 6th grade coach trying to fight an official. Apparently everyone in the county has dropped them from their schedule due to the craziness from their coaches and West is having to travel to find games. If that is true, it is sad for the players to have to play for coaches like that. It's youth sports. No one is being recruited in youth sports no matter what any dad says.

Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

3/4th
VC 13
Logan 0

5th/6th
VC 28
Logan 7

I know what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. You know what they say Ford stands for, don't ya? It stands for 'Fix it again, Tony'.
West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

purplegold wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:30 pm
I've heard that everyone is dropping West due to craziness of West coaches. I have no kids in youth programs but have heard rumblings of 6th grade coach trying to fight an official. Apparently everyone in the county has dropped them from their schedule due to the craziness from their coaches and West is having to travel to find games. If that is true, it is sad for the players to have to play for coaches like that. It's youth sports. No one is being recruited in youth sports no matter what any dad says.
It was a single coach, from Lucusville, and not fair to the kids at all. These kids have practiced hard and wanna play but nobody has
the testosterone to tell him to get off the field!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

West Side Pride wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:13 pm
It was a single coach, from Lucusville, and not fair to the kids at all. These kids have practiced hard and wanna play but nobody has
Believe they play East next Tuesday.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

The only ones that are getting hurt are the kids!

Kurgan74
JV Team

Post by Kurgan74 »

He was told multiple times to leave, then threatened an official after he was ejected, then the law was called.

He should have thought of the kids rather than his ego.

WestSideFootball
Waterboy

Post by WestSideFootball »

Kurgan74 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:19 pm

He was told multiple times to leave, then threatened an official after he was ejected, then the law was called.

These officials ruined the season for the kids. I hope they sleep at night.

LETS GO WEST!
SmallTown
Waterboy

Post by SmallTown »

WestSideFootball wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:32 pm
Kurgan74 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:19 pm
West Side Pride wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:13 pm It was a single coach, from Lucusville, and not fair to the kids at all. These kids have practiced hard and wanna play but nobody has

These officials ruined the season for the kids. I hope they sleep at night.
Yeah lol im sure its the refs fault

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

You know what I’ve never done? Went to a youth football game and cared one bit how bad the refs were

Return to “Football”