Notre Dame Titans 2023

Underb@@b01!
Waterboy

Notre Dame Titans 2023

Post by Underb@@b01! »

Lots of crying on hear bout ND not doin it the right way. The coach is doing a great job. Took a team that should be worse off then last year lose their “best” player and still are 3-0. Ha ha thats what a skilled coach does. Since when did teams have to do what fans what them to??? If nd would have took knees the final dive would it really make a difference.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Re: Nd bout to go ud (undefeated)

Post by BillyBob21 »

Don’t worry about the haters! They laughed and made fun of ND for hiring this guy! Made fun of this guy because he wasn’t a successful football coach. They won’t like his style and they won’t agree with what he does. But he is winning so it’s just gonna get worse with the hating. Keep working hard boys and take it one week at a time.

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

Look.. I like the coach and commitment. I am not in agreement with everything but that is life. I bleed blue and gold and support the program and kids regardless. I am not putting in the time and effort as the kids and coach/staff. They are putting in a tremendous amount of work.

Let's just move forward and play the game. Too much back and forth can take away from the game. No need to blow our horn. Stay positive.

Go ND!

SPelf
Freshman Team

Post by SPelf »

what is this coach doing thats so different from Ashley regimen? or "controversial"??

Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

Which best player quit?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Underb@@b01! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:56 pm Lots of crying on hear bout ND not doin it the right way. The coach is doing a great job. Took a team that should be worse off then last year lose their “best” player and still are 3-0. Ha ha thats what a skilled coach does. Since when did teams have to do what fans what them to??? If nd would have took knees the final dive would it really make a difference.
Worse off than last year?? The pre-season pick for SOC1 was between ND and Eastern Pike and as it sits right now that's the showdown that could determine it all.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Order is about to be restored when Eastern bareasses ND this week. Just don’t let that coach quit before the game. We don’t want any excuses. :mrgreen:

Hoopster98
Freshman Team

Post by Hoopster98 »

SPelf wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:46 pm what is this coach doing thats so different from Ashley regimen? or "controversial"??
The offense he is running is more modern and not the wing T and throwing the ball a lot more. His philosophy of a onside kick on every possession is different and his defensive philosophy is looks like an all out blitz every time. Controversial due to him running the score up on teams.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Hoopster98 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:38 am
SPelf wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:46 pm what is this coach doing thats so different from Ashley regimen? or "controversial"??
The offense he is running is more modern and not the wing T and throwing the ball a lot more. His philosophy of a onside kick on every possession is different and his defensive philosophy is looks like an all out blitz every time. Controversial due to him running the score up on teams.
https://www.citizen-times.com/story/spo ... /17213961/

This coach never punts and always runs an onside kick. Most coaches are trying to steal a possession but some will do it because kickoff coverage or kicker isn't very good and they're better off trying to kick the onside. So far ND has played a weak schedule so doing those things you can get away with the interesting thing to see is will the coach do those things against teams capable of beating it.

bobcats94
Riding the Bench

Post by bobcats94 »

greygoose wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:09 am

This coach never punts and always runs an onside kick. Most coaches are trying to steal a possession but some will do it because kickoff coverage or kicker isn't very good and they're better off trying to kick the onside. So far ND has played a weak schedule so doing those things you can get away with the interesting thing to see is will the coach do those things against teams capable of beating it.
I agree, who has ND played? I won't be surprised if the boys from Beaver beat them. Unless Eastern has some injuries by the end of the season they could definitely compete in their region.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

bobcats94 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:40 am

I agree, who has ND played? I won't be surprised if the boys from Beaver beat them. Unless Eastern has some injuries by the end of the season they could definitely compete in their region.
I could eastern brown going undefeated and getting a number one seed but playing the 107 out of 110 easiest schedule in d7 as soon as they run into river , Caldwell , Waterford or eastern will Probally be a running clock River or Caldwell will win a very week region 27 this year

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:04 am
bobcats94 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:40 am

I could eastern brown going undefeated and getting a number one seed but playing the 107 out of 110 easiest schedule in d7 as soon as they run into river , Caldwell , Waterford or eastern will Probally be a running clock River or Caldwell will win a very week region 27 this year
Eastern Brown?? It's Eastern Pike who we were discussing.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Eastern will beat ND so bad that coach will wish he had stayed south.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Any other Eastern’s we should know about? :mrgreen:

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

formerfcfan wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:06 pm Any other Eastern’s we should know about? :mrgreen:
No kidding, that's why anytime I discuss a team named Eastern I try to specify because there's about a half dozen in the area it seems like

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

greygoose wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:34 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:06 pm Any other Eastern’s we should know about? :mrgreen:
No kidding, that's why anytime I discuss a team named Eastern I try to specify because there's about a half dozen in the area it seems like
That, plus the confusion earlier on where their game vs Eastern (Meigs County) this week was being played on that thread.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Baldeagle wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:53 am Eastern will beat ND so bad that coach will wish he had stayed south.
I just hope the coach doesn’t quit before the game. I heard that he has done that at every other school he coached at. And I hope he doesn’t punt and tries to onside the one time they’re going to get to kickoff. It’ll be fun to bust that arrogant assz. That sheet might work against the sorry teams they played so far but not this week. We even have the Waterford posters backing us up on this one. :mrgreen:

MrPerfect
Freshman Team

Post by MrPerfect »

ND will not go undefeated. I don’t see them winning week 8.
ND is good though. I see them 8-2 or 9-1

WWE HALL OF FAME
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

MrPerfect wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:02 pm ND will not go undefeated. I don’t see them winning week 8.
I think this week here will go a long ways to see exactly who ND is, they simply haven't beaten anyone up to this point. They'll be in contention for SOC1 title and I'm with you I could see them at 8-2, not there at 9-1 but I'm thinking 7-3, 8-2. Next 2 weeks are tough and good chance Williamsburg takes it to them next week.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

greygoose wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:55 pm
MrPerfect wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:02 pm ND will not go undefeated. I don’t see them winning week 8.
I think this week here will go a long ways to see exactly who ND is, they simply haven't beaten anyone up to this point. They'll be in contention for SOC1 title and I'm with you I could see them at 8-2, not there at 9-1 but I'm thinking 7-3, 8-2. Next 2 weeks are tough and good chance Williamsburg takes it to them next week.
Williamsburg’s body of work so far is very impressive.

Return to “Football”