Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
BJCassady
Freshman Team

Re: Alexander - Warren

Post by BJCassady »

Warren by 3 scores.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Warriors win going away in this contest. Best of luck to both squads.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Bucknuts88
Riding the Bench

Post by Bucknuts88 »

Alexander has scores 21 points this season. Warren should win by 2 scores atleast

pioneer19
All Conference

Post by pioneer19 »

Cambridge would probably roll Alexander. Warriors big in this one taking some momentum into the season finale at Marietta.

a-trainsalomone
Riding the Bench

Post by a-trainsalomone »

Vincent Warren coming away with the big W!!
Last edited by a-trainsalomone on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PVWC Sports Fanatic
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

W for the Blue.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Post by Feedme#2WarrenFB »

Warren 48 - Alexander 7 !!

OldskoolWarrior
Riding the Bench

Post by OldskoolWarrior »

Is it basketball season yet? This will be another stat padding night for the Warren offense against another JV team. At least Alexander has something in common with Warren. They beat two winless teams too.

turkeyhunter
Waterboy

Post by turkeyhunter »

OldskoolWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:28 am Is it basketball season yet? This will be another stat padding night for the Warren offense against another JV team. At least Alexander has something in common with Warren. They beat two winless teams too.
does it get old being this miserable? every post is the same, all problems, all complaining. people get sick of reading your posts. nobody cares you don’t like the coaches. complaining on here passive aggressively won’t change a thing.

Michael78
Waterboy

Post by Michael78 »

OldskoolWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:28 am Is it basketball season yet? This will be another stat padding night for the Warren offense against another JV team. At least Alexander has something in common with Warren. They beat two winless teams too.
You seem to really have a personal grudge against someone at Warren. Are you one of the coaches that was dismissed?

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

I’d say another night of Fairbanks to pad his stats because he couldn’t run against Point Pleasant, Logan , John Marshall , and Fort Frye…..

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

They got a potential 1000 yard rusher this year riding on the bench wasting away on offense that could’ve helped beat the teams listed where Fairbanks couldn’t run against and that’s FACTS !! Thank god they’re saving him for next year smh lol …. Guess favoritism and politics is still Warrens problem just my opinion !!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Playoffs probably out of the picture for Warren but league title is still with in reach.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I'll also take the Warriors over the Spartans.

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:16 pm They got a potential 1000 yard rusher this year riding on the bench wasting away on offense that could’ve helped beat the teams listed where Fairbanks couldn’t run against and that’s FACTS !! Thank god they’re saving him for next year smh lol …. Guess favoritism and politics is still Warrens problem just my opinion !!
Who are you referring to???

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

35 carries 377 yards vs 82 carries 384 yards ….

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:16 pm 35 carries 377 yards vs 82 carries 384 yards ….
13 carries and 208 yards of them came against one of the worst teams in the state of Ohio. Carr is a good player and will only get better but he is not better than fairbanks. Saying politics and favoritism is playing a factor is not true.

OldskoolWarrior
Riding the Bench

Post by OldskoolWarrior »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:16 pm They got a potential 1000 yard rusher this year riding on the bench wasting away on offense that could’ve helped beat the teams listed where Fairbanks couldn’t run against and that’s FACTS !! Thank god they’re saving him for next year smh lol …. Guess favoritism and politics is still Warrens problem just my opinion !!
Welcome to Barlow

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Warriors321 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:49 pm
Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:16 pm 35 carries 377 yards vs 82 carries 384 yards ….
13 carries and 208 yards of them came against one of the worst teams in the state of Ohio. Carr is a good player and will only get better but he is not better than fairbanks. Saying politics and favoritism is playing a factor is not true.
You have your opinion I have mine !! I’m sure others will agree with me some might with you but I see a big difference when Carr runs the ball then Fairbanks and it a big difference !! He has had 1 or 2 carries a game since Fairbanks came back and had none against FF and he definitely gets more yards almost every time he gets a chance to carry the ball and that’s FACTS ! Carrs bigger faster and more psychical and that FACTS !! Videos don’t lie Carr would’ve had 300 yards against Cambridge easily and would’ve ate up FF , Logan , and John Marshall also every time he has came in he has busted a big run 90% of the time ! Did against Logan , Point Pleasant, JOhn Marshall, and Cambridge!! Then he gets taken out and you can disagree all you want but I e got videos of both running the ball and I can send it to coaches all over and I bet I know exactly who they’d pick .., again my opinion both are outstanding young men and I’ve said they should be rotating carriers all along and I bet the outcome of a lot of the games they lost would be different but I guess you just keep a great athlete sitting on offense that could help you big time In a lot of the games they lost !! Just my opinion!!

Return to “Football”