Re: Huge Game Hamilton Township - Bloom-Carroll

Post by noreply66 »

BC is really good.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

HT has zero wins against teams with a winning record and Bloom Carroll's defense right now is playing lights out give me Bloom Carroll by 2 scores.

Old_Timer_21
Waterboy

Post by Old_Timer_21 »

I follow the MSL closely. Bloom Carroll, by a few scores. HT, while a solid team, is a product of their schedule. Their opponents are a combined 16-48. That's bad. BC's identity is to play physical and pound the football. That is the opposite of what HT is. They are not a physical football team. They're a team with a few fast and tremendous athletes, hoping to get the ball in their hands and in space to score quick. Hell, Circleville and Fairfield Union lined up and rushed for 300 yards each against HT. Liberty Union almost did the same. Those are not good football teams, IMO. I wouldn't be surprised to see HT lose Friday and next week against LE and a quick exit out of the playoffs. Scheduling schools like Whitehall and Centennial are not smart moves and prepares you for nothing. BC has two D1 commits, with one in the backfield. They'll show Friday night why they play for state titles and why HT does not. No offense to anyone.

a-trainsalomone
Riding the Bench

Post by a-trainsalomone »

Bloom Carroll successfully victorious in a huge one.

PVWC Sports Fanatic
HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Old_Timer_21 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:59 am I follow the MSL closely. Bloom Carroll, by a few scores. HT, while a solid team, is a product of their schedule. Their opponents are a combined 16-48. That's bad. BC's identity is to play physical and pound the football. That is the opposite of what HT is. They are not a physical football team. They're a team with a few fast and tremendous athletes, hoping to get the ball in their hands and in space to score quick. Hell, Circleville and Fairfield Union lined up and rushed for 300 yards each against HT. Liberty Union almost did the same. Those are not good football teams, IMO. I wouldn't be surprised to see HT lose Friday and next week against LE and a quick exit out of the playoffs. Scheduling schools like Whitehall and Centennial are not smart moves and prepares you for nothing. BC has two D1 commits, with one in the backfield. They'll show Friday night why they play for state titles and why HT does not. No offense to anyone.
“No offense to anyone” after going scorched earth on Hammie’s schedule :lol:

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Bloom Carroll is one of the better Div-3 schools around, especially on defense. Bloom Carroll with the win over Hamilton Township.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Old_Timer_21 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:59 am I follow the MSL closely. Bloom Carroll, by a few scores. HT, while a solid team, is a product of their schedule. Their opponents are a combined 16-48. That's bad. BC's identity is to play physical and pound the football. That is the opposite of what HT is. They are not a physical football team. They're a team with a few fast and tremendous athletes, hoping to get the ball in their hands and in space to score quick. Hell, Circleville and Fairfield Union lined up and rushed for 300 yards each against HT. Liberty Union almost did the same. Those are not good football teams, IMO. I wouldn't be surprised to see HT lose Friday and next week against LE and a quick exit out of the playoffs. Scheduling schools like Whitehall and Centennial are not smart moves and prepares you for nothing. BC has two D1 commits, with one in the backfield. They'll show Friday night why they play for state titles and why HT does not. No offense to anyone.
Good read

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Fatdog
Riding the Bench

Post by Fatdog »

I see BC winning big

mattash
Site Admin

Re: October 13, 2023 Hamilton Township 31 - 28 Bloom-Carroll

Post by mattash »

October 13, 2023 Hamilton Township 31 - 28 Bloom-Carroll

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

It was a heck of a game.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Kind of surprised that HT scored 31 points against Bloom Carroll.

Return to “Football”