November 17, 2023 Harvest Prep 22 - 0 Wheelersburg

Fan of the youth
Freshman Team

Re: Wheelersburg v Harvest Prep

Post by Fan of the youth »

I paid for the video, it is horrible freezing ands skipping. I can stream anything but this. Anyone else having issues? 2nd half always belongs to the Pirates.

tigercat74
Riding the Bench

Post by tigercat74 »

Fan of the youth wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:01 pm I paid for the video, it is horrible freezing ands skipping. I can stream anything but this. Anyone else having issues? 2nd half always belongs to the Pirates.
I'm having the same problem except I have a Spectrum login

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

No freezing for me....I paid

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

14 zip prep at half. Horrendous half of football by BURG.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Well, Prep goose egged burg for a half.
The pressure tonight was and IS on Burg.

Burg last 2 seasons.

Vs Ironton 0 - 2
Vs Jackson 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1
Vs Prep 0 - 3 going on 0 - 4.
Can the Wheelersburg Homegrown Pirates live up to the lore of times past and superior coaches and cultures in the 2nd half?

Burg has only won their region 3 times in 25+ years. Huge opportunity for the once great homegrown pirate program to relive some of that now distant glory. Can they get over the hump and start a new run of success?

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

FIDO wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:45 pm 3rd and 3 and you toss the ball in arguably 4 down territory. Why not run it twice for a 1st down?
WB cannot rum so far. HP D eating up burg.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Radio for me.
I'm watching Brideport vs Cabell Midland.
Probably watch that Coloraro Wash St game later for a Lil while for the drama alone. Lol

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:03 pm Well, Prep goose egged burg for a half.

Burg last 2 seasons.

Vs Ironton 0 - 2
Vs Jackson 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1
Can the Wheelersburg Homegrown Pirates live up to the lore of times past and superior coaches and cultures in the 2nd half?

Burg has only won their region 3 times in 25+ years. Huge opportunity for the once great homegrown pirate program to relive some of that now distant glory. Can they get over the hump and start a new run of success?
Pressure was never on Burg for this game, HP was the favorite they are the private school and they're the ones who keeps falling short year after year. All the pressure is square on the HP, you seen it last week after being up 20-0 they played not to lose and started to fold as the game went on.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:05 pm
FIDO wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:45 pm 3rd and 3 and you toss the ball in arguably 4 down territory. Why not run it twice for a 1st down?
They're faster per man. Just like vs Ironton. Preps faster. More physical.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:05 pm
They gave up 11 points a game during the regular season and 7 a game in post season their defense is TOUGH.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:03 pm Well, Prep goose egged burg for a half.

Burg last 2 seasons.

Vs Ironton 0 - 2
Vs Jackson 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1

SHUT THE F*#K UP YOU DICK!!!!!!

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Two big deficits Prep has...penalties and no XP/FG kicker. If they're serious, they'll have to start developing them and like the Tigers, they have to be more disciplined. They had two back to back, procedure calls on them.

Burg gets the ball to start the half. While the momentum hasn't changed, it's kinda gone away

Watching on OHSAA TV. LOVING it that there's been no ads! Last time I paid for a game it was full of ads.

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:08 pm

Burg last 2 seasons.

Vs Ironton 0 - 2
Vs Jackson 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1

Pressure was never on Burg for this game, HP was the favorite they are the private school and they're the ones who keeps falling short year after year. All the pressure is square on the HP, you seen it last week after being up 20-0 they played not to lose and started to fold as the game went on.
No sir. Pressures on burg. Spose to show Ironton and their recruits how the superior homegrown well coached culture does it. Last 2 seasons vs Prep Ironton Jackson & west = 1 - 8 going on 1 - 9.

That's our present reality. Burg sold them tickets. Now it's show time.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Fan of the youth wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:01 pm I paid for the video, it is horrible freezing ands skipping. I can stream anything but this. Anyone else having issues? 2nd half always belongs to the Pirates.
I got refunded last week from freezing up so many times, i was 7mins behind radio on iheart by end.

I decided to look at all games on ohsaa. Org being streamed/offered & this game was open for me to play at No Charge. Must be an oversight. No buffering this week in OrLando.

Prep is big & fast but sloppy.

Hopefully, WB can score right after HT & notch the W.

BUT A R17 gams next?

So difficult for either of these schools or ANY from R19.

#GoBurg.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:12 pm

Burg last 2 seasons.

Vs Ironton 0 - 2
Vs Jackson 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1

No sir. Pressures on burg. Spose to show Ironton and their recruits how the superior homegrown well coached culture does it. Last 2 seasons vs Prep Ironton Jackson & west = 1 - 8 going on 1 - 9.

No one gives a poop what Burg has done in the regular season against Ironton. When it matters, in the playoffs Burg owns Irontons sorry ass.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Burg last 2 seasons.

Vs Ironton 0 - 2
Vs Jackson 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1

Nope, as usual you're wrong again when talking about the current game. Look I get it you don't really know football, like you're clueless and you just want to bash so you can get a response from ppl, and I hope it makes you feel better somehow. At least be right like every once in a while, so you can bring validity to the stupid stuff you say.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Burg is 3-1 against Ironton in the playoffs!!

3 AND 1 when it actually matters!!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:14 pm
I got refunded last week from freezing up so many times, i was 7mins behind radio on iheart by end.

I decided to look at all games on ohsaa. Org being streamed/offered & this game was open for me to play at No Charge. Must be an oversight. No buffering this week in OrLando.

BUT A R17 gams next?

#GoBurg.
Yeah so far so good for me but I did get a refund last year for a game that froze up every 2 minutes on me. Hard to believe HP is a DVII school but the CB brings them into DV status really wish OHSAA would get with the times and have separate playoff systems. Not sure how you have an even playing field, CB alone isn't the answer.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:17 pm

No one gives a poop what Burg has done in the regular season against Ironton. When it matters, in the playoffs Burg owns Irontons sorry ass.
1 - 8 going on 1 - 9 in the last 2 seasons vs Ironton Jackson prep and West = only ranked r19 teams burg beats is Barnesville. And all the burg fans said Barnesville was soft. And that's what "superior coaching & culture" at burg gets ya. 1 - 8.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:24 pm
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:14 pm

BUT A R17 gams next?

#GoBurg.
Yeah so far so good for me but I did get a refund last year for a game that froze up every 2 minutes on me. Hard to believe HP is a DVII school but the CB brings them into DV status really wish OHSAA would get with the times and have separate playoff systems. Not sure how you have an even playing field, CB alone isn't the answer.
Areeed!!!

Return to “Football”