Burg fans called Ironton cheaters all season. Go Prep!!

Tri_State790
Varsity

Burg fans called Ironton cheaters all season. Go Prep!!

Post by Tri_State790 »

Why would anyone from Ironton support burg. Smh

Go Prep!!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Burg fans called Ironton cheaters all season. Go Prep!!

Post by wobycat »

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater?

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:19 pm Why would anyone from Ironton support burg. Smh

Go Prep!!!!
Not cheering for Burg? I’m sure the entire team and community is distraught over this!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

WTF dude!!! Are you in Junior High???

You are the BIGGEST DUMBASS I've ever seen on this site!!!!

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Click the username. Click add foe. Block all those posts. You won’t read a thing. Much better experience.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:05 pm Click the username. Click add foe. Block all those posts. You won’t read a thing. Much better experience.
And it'll still be a fact. How did you read this? What about your experience? 🤣

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

So I can see that you replied but I cannot see what you replied. Bliss!

TomUnessa
Riding the Bench

Post by TomUnessa »

wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:10 pm Cheater cheater pumpkin eater?
I know you are but what am I!!!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:20 pm So I can see that you replied but I cannot see what you replied. Bliss!
That Foe button is a wonderful thing

tigercat74
Riding the Bench

Post by tigercat74 »

greygoose wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:24 am
TigerBob wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:20 pm So I can see that you replied but I cannot see what you replied. Bliss!
Might be the best thing ever

OldCoach
Waterboy

Post by OldCoach »

Can Ironton win without kids from other schools? My answer is no.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

OldCoach wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:12 am Can Ironton win without kids from other schools? My answer is no.
Lattimore is from Portsmouth originally and was recruited by wheelersburg right?

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

greygoose wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:24 am
Sad we can’t just ban the guy who consistently stirs the pot, but this is the next best option.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:02 am
OldCoach wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:12 am Can Ironton win without kids from other schools? My answer is no.
Lattimore is from Portsmouth originally and was recruited by wheelersburg right?

Once again, you being a dumbass you have no clue about anything. Lattimore was kicked off Portsmouth last year and when the coaches went to reinstate him, they left it up to the players and they voted to not bring him back.

Pendleton called Devon's Mom asking her if he wanted to come and play at Ironton and she said no and then she got ahold of Coach Woodward at Burg and ask if he would take him in. Coach said yes and the kid has been a great player and far as I can tell, a great teammate this year. Pretty sure Burg is still playing in this game Friday without Lattimore on the team.

I guess my take and your take on recruiting are totally different. I don't understand why you Ironton posters can't live with the fact that your coach is blatantly out recruiting kids because he knows he can't compete with what he has. He freaking called the TE for Burg last year, Caleb Arthur THREE DAYS before the Burg-Ironton game and asked him to come play for him.
Last edited by yabbadabbadoo on Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Remember the rules

Kid transfers to Ironton = He was recruited by Ironton!
Kid transfers to Wheelersburg = He was recruited by Ironton!

Pendleton should work for the CIA given all the communication he does with lots of different people yet there is never any evidence other than anonymous hearsay.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:40 am

Once again, you being a dumbass you have no clue about anything. Lattimore was kicked off Portsmouth last year and when the coaches went to reinstate him, they left it up to the players and they voted to not bring him back.

Pendleton called Devon's Mom asking her if he wanted to come and play at Ironton and she said no and then she got ahold of Coach Woodward at Burg and ask if he would take him in. Coach said yes and the kid has been a great player and far as I can tell, a great teammate this year. Pretty sure Burg is still playing in this game Friday without Lattimore on the team.

I guess my take and your take on recruiting are totally different. I don't understand why you Ironton posters can't live with the fact that your coach is blatantly out recruiting kids because he knows he can't compete with what he has. He freaking called the TE for Burg last year, Caleb Arthur THREE DAYS before the Burg-Ironton game and asked him to come play for him.

Sounds like recruiting

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

TigerBob wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:43 am Remember the rules

Kid transfers to Ironton = He was recruited by Ironton!
Kid transfers to Wheelersburg = He was recruited by Ironton!

Pendleton should work for the CIA given all the communication he does with lots of different people yet there is never any evidence other than anonymous hearsay.
Yep. It's funny how burg transfers are transfers but Ironton transfers are recruits. ..

Burg recruited Lattimore

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

You are 100% correct.

Why is this still being debated? It’s common knowledge that Pendleton contacts kids from other schools.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:00 pm

Sounds like recruiting

Recruited by whom? His Mom???

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:15 pm

You are 100% correct.

Why is this still being debated? It’s common knowledge that Pendleton contacts kids from other schools.
All I have seen on this site is heresy. He said, she said. But no evidence. No names being put on any evidence. Just small hick town innuendo. Until I see evidence it's hypocrisy.

And Lattimore was recruited

Return to “Football”